A thank you post....

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JimmyJonny, Jul 5, 2009.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

Well folks its been hectic around here for awhile but things are finally getting back to normal. I just got back home from Florida ( where I'm from ) visiting family for over a week. We spent our time at Palm coast in a condo enjoying the Atlantic....boy I miss the salt. Before my trip I had family here non-stop visiting so my fishing has been off/on.

I guess I'm really writing this to thank all the folks here that have invited me fishing lately. I know I haven't been the best at keeping plans and just wanted to apologize here for my un-organized brain.....just to many things going on I guess.

Things like no job ( main factor ), POS truck that hardly runs, and other family responsibilities will still continue to keep me close to home, but that's ok. I'm a blessed man so I wont complain, and boat or not I'm "lucky" to find a few fish here and there anyway.

I wanna give Mr.mcdo aka, Larry a special public thank you for being such a great friend. He has helped me through my BoC contest unconditionally. He got me on my 40# flathead and many other fish. Now don't get me wrong,,,we hunted hard and dint always find fish but we made one hell of a team...or at least I think we do ; )

Thanks Larry.......

Other folks I wanna thank are pop pop, Pat, Brian, and Steve. These guys have been Pm'ing me with invites but I just cant seem to make it out. Sooner or later we will make it happen...

Ok...now Bill..... Bill in SC has repeatedly invited me for a year or so now and I still haven't made it ; ( I hope you don't think I'm dodging the bullet Bill. One of these days we are gonna put that power pro to the test together ; )

Like I said, I'm home now and things are back to normal. I have fishin on the brain and I'm ready to bump up my thread again !!! You all have a great and safe summer, hopefully I will get to meet some of you other folks this year...

Thanks guys ; )
  2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

South Caro
    JJ: I fully understand conflicting schedules, family stuff, unemployment, POS vehicles, etc! My invitation is always open, and we'll hit it somewhere one of these days, Good Lord willing. heck, I may just do a road trip and head your way before too long!

BB in SC

3. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

South Caro
    I'm glad to see someone else leads a normal life like me. Just sold my boat to replace a POS car then two days later lost my job so now we got to live off the boat money.:angry: Hang in there, Were all in this boat together.
    I too would like to watch ol bill at work to learn a thing or two.
  4. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

Pickens, SC
    Jim like I have said to you before you always have an open invitation to fish with me. If I am going, you are welcome! Glad you guys got back safely.

5. mcdo2137

mcdo2137 New Member

South Carolina
    Jimmy glad your back from vacation in Sunny FLA. Now we can get back to fishin and huntin for them Flatties! You are a great fishing partner and friend.:big_smile: Lets go fishing soon!!!