[[[a special invation]]]

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Steve Douglas, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    alot of you guys in the gateway club have invited me , to fish your crystal city tournament for the last couple of years. i was able to make the 2009 tournament and was shown great hospitality during my stay, it was a most exciting event, to be a part of and witness the massive crowd of spectators at this event and i will be returning in 2010, to continue to support this event! you guys are doing a great job, at promoting our sport! keep up the great work

in return i would like to show our hospitality and invite each one of you! to our neck of the woods to participate in one of the largest paying tournament events in the mid-west! with an already guaranteed payout of 5 grand for 1st place! there is already over 12,000.00 in the pot to be paid out, with 8 months to go and will continue to grow with each additional boat that enters! the madison classic!

mark your calenders guys! for june 26th and 27th 2010

if you need info! you can contact Steve Douglas or Jeremy Leach we are eager to help AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!

thanks again for all your hospitality you have shown! and we hope to see you in June!

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Thanks for the Info.... If i can get My boat in shape or find a Partner im there....

3. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Hey there Willie....Have you got that new boat yet????

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I should be able to make a decision after the first of the year. Got to see how this surgery goes. Should be able to do it.

5. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I will be there for sure.:big_smile: Looking forward to fishing in your neck of the woods.

6. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    how do i contact them and how much for entry fee and how people can b in one boat?

7. Jerry Cline

Jerry Cline New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Will talk to my partner hopefully Team Tracker can fish it.

8. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    have to see what the work schedule is closer to the date.

9. Shutupandfish

Shutupandfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like a good tourny. I am going to plan on it, but its all work depending. and maybe a little bit of the wife depending.:wink::wink::angry: