A smile from Kasha.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Mar 26, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Kasha says "Hi" with a big pitty smile. Would like to see some pics of people's pets. Pets are as important to us as family, and deserve a little face time.

Attached Files:

2. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    C'mon now. Surely you ppl wanna show off your pets. Here's one of my GF's son's Gf's pup Sierra. It's a Rot/Boxer/Beagle. Post up pet lovers!!! Oh, and don't ask me how the cross happened, she works at a pet store, and adopted it. Kinda cute.

Attached Files:

3. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=42903&postcount=85
    That's my babies when they were babies. There's a more recent picture of Callie in my profile. The one below is our newest addition, a hamster, Daisy.

I'm trying to talk John into letting me foster some cats from the shelter too. Wish me luck! :big_smile:

I wouldn't worry about the slow response. Between the existing pet threads and the Member Photo Gallery many members may have run out of room for more pet pictures. :lol: That or they're too busy fishing. :confused2:

Attached Files:

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

Kristine, My Daisy is in the avatar photo with me... as you can see, she's just a bit different from your Daisy, but the same sweet personality, I'm sure :smile2:

Those sure are some cool kitties :cool2: We have one who looks alot like Cortez, only she's out hunting at the moment, I guess (more likely snoozin in the shed).. couldn't track her down. Her name's Angel and she has similar coloring.

Anyhow, Matt... you inspired me to get some fresh photos. Couldn't get the ferret to hold still long enough, but here are a few I was able to find roamin around here!
    Oh, and Kasha has a real pitty smile :lol:

Attached Files:

5. TomV

TomV New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Missouri
    We have Yorkies. This is a picture of Magic (male on the left) and Trixie (female on the right)

http://www.catfish1.com/gallery/files/8297-magtrix01.jpeg

Magic is father of most of our puppies and Grandfather of Abby.

Abby is a full blooded Yorkie although she is not the standard color.

Attached Files:

6. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    LOL, you asked! Here's 3 pics to start with:

Joanne's two parakeets.

Our Sheltie Buddy.

Casey the cat.

Attached Files:

7. Whistler

State:
    TN
    3 more:

Charlie the Cocker. (lot's of you know him. LOL)

Some of the chickens

Joanne's ducks, I can't remember all their names, but Joanne knows them all. LOL

Attached Files:

8. Whistler

State:
    TN
    3 more:

The female peacock strutting

The goats

The female peacock and her baby. Baby is now almost as big as momma.

Attached Files:

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I have a cat that is slowely but surely putting a dent in the lizard population in Georgia. Hes like a vagrant bum. he goes out all day hunting and comes home at night grabs a drink and goes to sleep. Somedays he dont come home. He is neutered so Im not worried about a mass explosion in the cat population but I am worried about him finding a poisonous snake. He is feerless when taking down prey that is larger than him He is a like a big game hunter in Africa these days LOl

10. Whistler

State:
    TN
    3 more:

Male peacock strutting

Max and Molly. Max is the black cocker and Molly the red one.

And just Molly caught napping.

These are Joanne's pets. They all have names, except the chickens. There is a cat named Fritzie that I don't have here. We've had a pot belly pig, guineas, rabbits and a conyer(small parrot). We don't talk about any animals we don't have in my house, I've had to talk her out of too many exotics. LOL I think we've got enough, though she would disagree, I'm sure. LOL

Attached Files:

11. troyedm

troyedm New Member

State:
    edmond oklahoma
    we got two cats and four dachsunds. they all think they are dogs. will get some pics up tonight. think one of our female doxies is coming in heat, so if anyone around oklahoma wants one let me know. they are pure doxies and we give them away so people with kids and older folks can have a pet. they are getting to expensive anymore. nobody remembers when you could have a puppy for free as a kid. all of ours think they are king of the house, the cats just ignore them.

12. Longhunter

Longhunter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Rusty : Got her last May went to Washita to set Trot Lines and she followed me down to the river and swam up river behind me when we stoped to start baiting she wrapped her front paws around my leg and held on, first time she had ever been in the water. So she is turning out to be a good fishing buddy, if I get a bite on a rod and I don't see it she gets real indignent and barks at me!

I have been Widowed for 22 years so she is great company, even talks back sometimes!:lol:

Paul

Attached Files:

13. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    here you go matt my new puppy sadie

Attached Files:

14. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  15. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Now that was funny. Makes you wonder what, if anything, is going on their head. Kasha had her first experience with water today. We took her and heywood(a friend's dog)to the community lake today. She jumped in chasing a stick not realizing she couldn't walk on top of it. She never got back in, but heywood did.

Whistler, how much is your feed bill? Thanks everybody for sharing your pets pics. They are all adorable.

Attached Files:

16. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Really not all that much. Chicken feed is about 5 or 6 bucks for a 50 lb bag and we go through about a bag a month. We buy a goat block about once every 3 months and that's about 5 bucks. We buy a bag of sweet feed about once every two months at about 7 bucks. One big roll of hay a year and that's free for us. If we were buying it, it would cost about 30 bucks as I recall. We let one of our neighbors farm 5 acres we own and he gives us hay when we need it. Really that's about it. And Joanne sells aboiut 3 or 4 dozen eggs a week at 50 cents a dozen and that makes up for some of it. When our chickens were newer it was more like about 10 or 12 dozen a week. We're gonna get a bunch of new ones in about a month. So that will come back eventually. We have two fenced off areas for our goats. We leave them in one are til the other grows up some(weeds and such), then turn them loose in there while the other side grows. So they feed themselves mostly. Chickens keep all the bugs(ticks, fleas, grubs, etc) out of the immediate area around our house. We don't pen them in so they do a good job of this. It's really not that expensive with the animals we have. Dogs and cats are all small, so they don't cost much either.

17. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Every year me and Sheila get into this huge argument because she wants more critters. Don't get me wrong...I love animals, but living in town isn't exactly fair for the animals, and all the time needed to exercize and socialize them would wear me out as I would be the one tending to them. Anyways, in a few years I plan to sell my house, and move to the country(if there's any room left by then) and I'm possitive our place will become a petting zoo for all varieties of critters. Can't hardly wait.

18. Whistler

State:
    TN
    In exchange for allowing all the animals, I get to live on 37 acres about 20 miles from town. It's a fair trade. LOL And I don't do much to take care of them, she does most of it. And she loves it.

19. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    heres a couple updated pics of 2 of our family members:big_smile:

rocky the christmas pup is about 4 months old now and
    old franky is about a little over 2 yrs.

Attached Files:

20. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi

troy thats pretty dern nice of you !
    i hope you do enough research to actually let your act of kindness be recieved by someone that truley wants to give a pup a good home and not turn the dog for profit, im sure you do , but the thought of someone getting over on your generosity does come to mind.
    kudos to you on such a gesture!