A ring that fits Paulette

Discussion in 'Metal Detecting' started by Bobpaul, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I finally found a ring that fits Paulette. Now I can quit looking so hard and find one that fits me:roll_eyes:

I't a nice silver ring with a few stones of some king in it that sparkle. If she wears it, fine. If not, it'll go in the box with the others.

I also found another toy car for the collection, and a key to a Toyota big car.

The ring from tonight's hunt

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Bob,

That did it! I am coming up there with my Garrett GTI 2500, I want some rings too! :wink:

Great find Bob, way to shoot!

3. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Meet ya in Myrtle Beach, Paul. Now that place has got some lost treasure. Nothing but tourists and hotels

I'm setting up a recon team to scout it out in a few days.

I here Savannah has some nice beaches. If somebody doesn't find them,they're lost forever.

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Bob,

I do pretty good on post around the tracks and PT areas. I have never found anything like you have been finding though. I did get a 1908 rifle shell in near mint condition while in Alaska.

A place I used to clean up was at Fort Bragg near the PLF platforms, 100's of people smashing the ground each month.

I will give Savanah a shot :wink:

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Bob since you gave this ring to Paulette did she say yes or no ? and if she said yes when is the BOC wedding ? I think Big George would make a good ring boy and I will usher the people in and we could have Donnie as the maid of honor ! and lets see I am thinking of a best man for you now ?? will let you know who I pick in the morning !! :tounge_out:

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Hey Paul you didn't happen to find a high school grad ring around those platforms did you that had the initials NS in it. Man I lost my girl friends ring while I was there and she ain't spoke to me in 35 years.:big_smile:

BTW Bob that is real nice of you to give her the ring. You old softy.:tounge_out:

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

DH we are going to change your name to Maytag.
    ^-

-
    -Because you agitate alot:big_smile: :big_smile:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I would be proud to get bare and carry the ring. LOL! I'm thinkin Tea for the best man. Losein all that weight is gonna him look good in a tux!

9. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I expected that out of DH.

The thought of your suggestion Goerge, has caused me to make a late night run back to the beach and fling that ring back to where it came from. Oh, and thanks alot for the nightmares.:what:

10. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Hey Bubba, you didn't happen to marry that girl, did ya?

11. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Naw Bob I am afraid she set her eyes on a DR.:pudency: I can't figure that one out because any one can be a DR. It takes practice to be a bum.:big_smile_2:

12. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Good for you Bubba. I'm glad you married a smart one. A gal that knows quality when she sees it.:still_dreaming:

13. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    Fantastic find, Bob. Congrats