A ride in the SeaArk Pro-Cat 240

Discussion in 'Boating' started by crazy, Feb 3, 2008.

1. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I tell you guy's what. I will never buy another boat unless it has a walk though windshield and a full enclosure. The future wife of mine agrees as well. (very important part there guys) There was no way anyone would of been happy in a boat today no matter how much your rain gear cost. The enclosure handled the rain storm and the hail storm with ease. Not once having to lift up on the throttle. I tell you it's just like riding in your car. The boat is way better than pictures give it justice. It's also so nice being in a boat with a small back deck. You have so much room to fish from.

2. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey Josh, here are some of the pics. we took today.

Attached Files:

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE!! i don't know why because its going to be awhile before i can afford something like that... i am having a hard time coming up with the arm and the leg it cost for a hummingbird 900 series side image unit!!

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I wish everyone could have experienced the hail that was cool.

5. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Anyone who can make it tomorrow Tues. 9:30am "weather permitting". I will be giving test drives from the downtown (near the arch) ramp in St. Louis. Check the Gateway Club site for directions.

The boat will then go to the sport show for the remainder of the week if you want to come by and check it out.

Eric Simcox will also be there filming if you want to see how that works.