A quick question....

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by TheBluesBrother, Jun 26, 2008.

1. TheBluesBrother

TheBluesBrother New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Anyone know what the state record for SC is on White cats ? My brother caught a monster 4lb 9oz White out of Lake Murray Yesterday on cut cut yellow perch. Head as big as Texas, lol. Thanks !

2. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    I might be wrong but I thinks its 9 lb. 15 oz. caught on Lake Murray back in 86. It might have been broken since then I'm not sure but I know thats what it was. 4+ for a white cat is still nice.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome to the BOC!!!!!!
    Bill in Bennettsville

4. Gamecock

Gamecock New Member

State:
    South Carolina
  5. dixiedeerslaya

dixiedeerslaya New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i caught a 6lb 7oz bull head from santee about three weeks ago... i knew it was a big bullhead but i didnt know what the state record was... i weighed him along with a 5lb 3 oz bullhead and threw them back in the barrel and took pics of them all... i didnt even take a good pic of it... then i cleaned it.... the next day i get online and start lookin around and it would have beat the old record by a couple ounces set back in 1975.... dang it.... that gives you a kinda sick feeling

here is the pic i dunno if it will work on this forum..... he is the one thats upside down to the right of the flathead
    [​IMG]

6. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Welcome to the BOC Eric.