A quick "Hello" to you all.... and an offer.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sal_jr, Mar 25, 2007.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Well howdy folks!

Im only here for a short minute before bolting off to church, BUT.... I wanted to pop in and get a quick post in first. Its nice to visit my inlaws- They have net access and lots of food. LOL.

I have been a busy boy lately with the new job (and it is going well). I'm doing appliance repair work, service calls and such- fixing all the things that break down in your homes... mostly due to simple errors in judgement, but sometimes warranty stuff.

Everything from dishwashers to washing machines, microwaves, stoves, dryers, fridges, and vent hoods. Yep- I have been tearing em apart, finding the things that screwed them up and either fixing or replacing them.

If anyone has any questions about how to fix that sorta stuff, lemme know via PM and when I can get online I will pop on and try to help to the best of my ability. Gimme a make and model number and the gist of the problem and when I can get on the net I will pop on and give ya a few posssibilities and the method of fixing the issue. If it is under warranty, dont touch it- call your service guy so you can get warranty work done and not mess up your coverage. Im not a guru... but these modern appliances arent that complicated either. even a caveman can do it. LOL :cool2:

Well, that is about it. It appears that I wont have net access again till june or july, but in the intrim I will have a few muinutes a week to get on and wish you all well, answer a few things, possibly solve a problem, and of course, talk fishing when I cannot get out and do it.

God bless and by all means be safe out there.

You friend,
    Sal

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you brother,you stay safe also!:smile2:

3. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Thank you. i am really dumb when it comes to appliances.:smile2:

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    THANKS BROTHER, YOU'LL COME IN HANDY AROUND HERE.LOL

5. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    Thanks alot Sal, I appreciate that!

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for your offer of help!!! I needed you a while back when my dryer messed up.Luckily a few Brothers helped me out. Good to hear from you!
    Take Care!

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Good to hear from you Sal!!

8. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Best wishes on your new job, Sal... hope you get to go fishin in between fixin all that stuff! And thanks for the offer :smile2:

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Miss ya sal!!!! Hurry back!

10. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Sal brother thanks for the offer I am sure I can keep you well employed....LOL Thanks