Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

ITS SO HARD TO BE HUMBLE

• Years of study, becoming one with the Catfish, anyone can become a certified Catfishing prodigy!

• Once DNA is tainted, by imprinting Bass into it, you are doomed. Science will have a cure soon!

• Heck I don’t Know? But I sure look good reeling in a big catfish! George, call me!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Mr. Greg,

Your seat has been reserved on the jon boat, "U.S.S Catfish Vision Quest".

Seeing how you have operational experience as an intelligence officer with the US Army, you will be responsible for selecting our routes on this journey :smile2:

Normal safety protocols will be waived for this mission, to become one with the Catfish, we must push the outer bounds of reality! :smile2:

Some of us, are sure not to return. :sad2:

Oh great more work for me and once we get to the right spot y'all are going to use me for bait:eek:oooh:
:smile2::smile2::smile2:

i will agree with the hat and the overalls part, but not all of us can have beards. i can grow one like the best of them, but being in the marine corps severely limits me having a beard.

Chicks did us by our poles we use for baiting. They also love that we can stick our hands in stink bait and then eat a sandwich. ( perfect for diaper changing) We are also judged when we can keep not only our lines, but theirs also baited, boat steared in right direction no matter how fast wind is blowing, (good for when mother-in-law is yapping). But the deal sealer is the tacklebox!!! Alot can be told about a man by his tackle box. (if we are slobs, collectors, good providers, safety minded) yep the tackle box is the crem de crem.:smile2:

kkyyoottee you forgot the part about us wrestling massive gluttonous monsters from the depths of uncharted murky waters. For how appreciative damsels in distress can be after we've tamed such scary and mighty beasts.

Mount thy mighty steed boat, pick up thy mighty rod...stand face to face with thy adversary...bask in the glory of victory!

lol @ Will. Yea my wife/kids/I ate a dunkin-donuts yesterday before school. I just pulled in from a all nighter. I had worm guts, fish guts, and whatever else on me. I sat right down and ate my bagel then used the restroom to wash hands. I didn't seem care about about my hands till I got cream cheese on them, lol.

I'm sure that it all started over the pink tutu, the Twinkies,...

I'm starting to think that all this attention has little to do with us...it's all about DH! Make him skipper of the boat! :crazy::smile2:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.