a puzzle to kill time

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Feb 3, 2009.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well if your wondering what the puzzle is. its just a puzzle. all done in one eve each. all 500. wish i would have got a pic of the two bears one i did first.

folks have donated these to the library so i put em togather and snap a pic and take em apart and go get another.:eek:oooh:

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    taking a 500+ panoramic home today. its got weird shape pecies. might take a while. its cliffside adobe dwellings. pretty cool.:wink:

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Wow you have lost some weight there buddy. Keep up the good work.
    As for the puzzles you need to buy some and frame em.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Your looking good Jeremy. How many pounds have you lost now? Working those puzzles is one good way to take care of Cabin Fever. They sure turned out nice.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks Jeremy. I have several framed and hanging. Have 2 in the bathroom that are of old out houses.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well to date around 65 lbs lost. went from 310 to 245. thanks

as far as framing puzzles. i had about 5-6 1500-2000 peice dragon and wizard sets done and framed years back. they were taken by my roomate that moved out.:angry:

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is rutheless to take a man's puzzles, Jerm!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man. did the cliff palace tues and the other wed. need a break. both 500.:eek:oooh:

9. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    hey bro got some free time? then pick up the phone and give me a yell!! did ya get my number from your pm?

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    looks like u got some time on your hands! haha wish i had that kind of attention:smile2:

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    about time for another. been doing work around the home latley. installed 2 new celieng lights in the laundry room and closet, replaced an old halogen light with a new waterproof floodlight over the deck. a $13 full metal lifetime kit i got on clearence for $7, fixed a few broken outlet covers, replaced a few tiles that cracked around the woodstove, installed a tile border along tub. heck. havent had a wink of sleep in weeks.:smile2: well at least now sundays i can relax on the edge of my seat screaming at the tv watching the races.:smile2:

think ill try the waterfall one next.