A Public Thank You!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jun 10, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As you all know I've been wanting to change my Avatar for a long time. At last I was able to do so! First off I'd like to thank my beautiful daughter for taking the picture.Thanks goes out to Kat in the Hat for giving me the floating head on a beautiful background of Snowcapped Mountains and Staff member jholl for putting it on the BOC. Many many thanks to you all,you have done a wonderful job! I feel they both deserve a good pat on the back.As for my daughter well she gets hugs and kisses all the time!! Very well done and I am well pleased.:big_smile_2:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pat, it was no problem at all. I was more than happy, and a little excited to help put together a new avatar for you, because I like to do those sorts of things. Sorry it took so long to get it put up, but it looks like it was worth it. Looks cool. Any time you ever need help, don't be affraid to ask. I am always willing to help out any way I can. That goes for the rest of you too. Peace, and have a great day. P.S. that thing is HUGE! COOL!

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    You're welcome, Pat. I had to tone it down a little, lol. It was really big when I got it. LOL

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I like it.Great job.:big_smile_2:

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    It looks great. Don't change it. :big_smile:

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I thought it was the same size as mine!? Guess I'll have to go back, and make mine bigger. LOL!

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looking Good Pat.:big_smile:

8. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    PAT,IT LOOKS GREAT . THANKS FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT HELPED MAKE YOU LOOK A LITTLE YOUNGER.LOL

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Looks good Pat,but it don't look like the Pat I know.Always new you was a mountain woman.:lol:J.K. Does look good, just takes some getting used to .