A Public Thank You

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, Apr 30, 2007.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    A few weeks ago I made a thread wanting help fixing my Abu 6000. Well about 2 days later I got an IM from someone on here (Not going to mention any names), saying he would help me out, and to ship it to him. Well about 6 days later, i got the reel back, and it works like it is brand new. Matter of fact, it reels smoother now than it did when it was brand new. I would like to tell this man Thank You. He knows who he is,and I hope he sees this. I want him to know that I really appreciate him fixing my reel for me. Also another thing is, he took his time to do this for me, and I dont even know the guy, other than seeing him around on the site. I think that really says alot about the guys on the BOC.He was willing to help me out and he was happy to do it. So I just wanted to let him know I appreciate it, and I wont forget about it either. Thanks.

2. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    You know Matt....
    That don't surprise me one bit! This place is truly filled with some of the greatest people in the world.

I too would like to thank that anonymous BOC member for making this place what it is..... AWESOME!!!!

Long Live the BOC!
    _

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    yep. if you want to be an angry grouch all your life, don't hang around here. too many folks willing to help others out to stay mad for long...they will change your disposition if you give 'em time:big_smile:

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    If you can't find help on the BOC, there's just no hope. These guys can fix anything!!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    We run the gamit from a to z and theres allways some one who knows at least the little bit about whatever you need

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Matt,

That's the very why reason why I love this web-site, People help out their Brother or Sister wihtout even thinking twice about it.:wink:

And it's also the reason why I always say that:
    This is the best web-site around ------ Period!
    :confident:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is why the BOC is the best on the WWW. Great to hear a brother helped ya out man.

Good luck with the fixed up reel.

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's so cool Matt, thanks for sharing. And thank YOU, anonymous reel fixer :smile2:. "There's no place like home" - but unlike Dorothy, my clicking isn't done with sparkly red shoes, and my home isn't in Kansas. I use a computer mouse :big_smile: and POOF, I'm HOME on the BOC!

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt thanks for sharing the testimonal. Even though that does not come as a surprise. That is what the BOC is all about.We operate as we cooperate.:lol: :big_smile:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Matt for sharing that. I'm with all the others,that doesn't surprise me coming from a group of the best people on the planet! Thank You also Mr. Anonymous!!!