A pretty Smart Dog

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkansascatman777, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
  2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    That was great I am a Golden Retreivor fan and they are smart I just wonder if she could teach me to dance that good

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Pretty golden there; although not on top as far as intelligence goes (they're on up there, but some other breeds are smarter; heck, Heinz 57s are some of the smartest dogs I've ever known.....) goldens are highly trainable.

I saw that lady on a talk show, long time ago. Not sure if that particular video is of the same dog, I think she's trained a few. I've taught many dogs "tricks", but I bet that was an undertaking. Got enough trouble gettin' Sweet to wait until time for his two-bark bit when we practice "How Much Is That Doggie in the Window?" :smile2:

He's nine years old, maybe by the time he's 12 or so, we'll finally make David Letterman. :wink:

Thanks for the post Johnny.

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    beautiful golden retiver, good dancer ,way better than me :smile2: smart to ,bet he or she dont sit out in the cold rain and fish :smile2: i didnt say i wasnt smart ,just a little crazy LOL :smile2:

5. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

That was great Johnny. Reps to ya for it!:big_smile:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Johnny for sharing the video. One smart dogs, that appears to love his work and partner. Enjoyed.

7. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Now that is a talented dog.