a prayer for the soldiers

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by chrisb, Sep 26, 2008.

1. chrisb

chrisb New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    i want to thank you all for the wonderful help and support that you have given me and my brothers in arms.and ask you to continue praying for us. i know that god is looking over me because the other night my truck was hit with an ied(road side bomd) and me and my crew all walked away from it with no scratches. so i want to say again thank you so very much.and you are all in my prayers as well. may god bless

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    We should be thanking you guys THANK YOU for its all was been our best that serve May GOD bless You and keep you SAFE:smile2:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    "Sheltered in the arms of God" There is no better place to be. Proud He is seeing you through. Thanks for your service to this country.

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Chris, my thanks goes to you and your buddies for the GREAT job you're doing. Glad to hear you'll be coming home in November.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Chris, thanks for all you guys do, I often thinks of some of my men that I served with and wonder what they are doing now.

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Chris, thank you for all that you do. Stay safe - I hope and pray for you a safe return as i do for my Step-son that is over there. He is having a tough time right now and problems. Hope all you boys come home safe!!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AL!

7. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Chris, like Mickey said " Sheltered In The Arms Of God". There is always someone watching over you guys over there. Take care of yourself and your crew. Keep your mindset right and of your crew. We can never THANK ya'll enough. You have kept us safe over here and God will keep ya'll safe over there.

8. armyfisher

armyfisher New Member

State:
    georgia
    hey boss if i could have it my way i would be over there with ya right now. do ya'll know when you are going to re-deploy back. i was going to ask where ya stationed at but send that in a private message with your address so we can get some goodie boxes sent out. thanks brother keep up the good work and remember we are all waiting here with our rods waiting for you to get back. take care:cool2:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    from an old vet whos been there thank you and your friends for me.my body might be weak but my soul is with you.thanks again and be safe.god bless and keep you safe.