A prayer for all the soldiers

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Angelkitty, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    According to the weather reports, it is my understanding that it is 122
    degrees in Iraq right now - and the low will be 111! Our troops need
    our prayers for strength, endurance, and safety. If it be God's will,
    give these men and women the strength they need to prevail.

Pray for our soldiers...

Prayer

"Lord, please hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them
    as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts
    they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and
    say a prayer for our troops around the world.

Of all the
    gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine & others
    deployed in harm's way, Prayer is the very best one !

David will be Deployed in Nov. Prayers are still going out from the Styers Family.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are continued to be sent for all overseas.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent. And we think we got it bad.

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    My son will leave Kuwait tomorrow morning. It has been as high as 130 degrees while he was there. He is headed for the Bagdad area, thats all he knows right now. I know that many of you have prayed as I have to bring an end to this awful war. Now it is even more personal for me. Those brave people are not strangers. One of them will be my son. And I have to tell you, I dont know how all the other parents before me have dealt with it. He is not even there yet and I am a nervous wreck. I have another son that will leave in November for Iraq. I cant imagine what its going to be like with my only two sons in a war zone. I ask all of you to pray for an end to this war so ALL of those brave people can come home to their loved ones.

5. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hey bob. your sons will be well taken care of, no matter what they may encounter over there. the news does not portray most of the things that go on over there, like the smiling faces and the children that run behind the convoys waving and yelling thank you. so, bob, i will not tell you not to be nervous, because i know that is like telling the sun not to shine. many prayers to all who serve, from your fellow brother in arms and catfishing.

6. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    One of my best friends is in Kuwait right now, Bob. He's scheduled to come home sometime around the end of September. They shipped him out about 2 months after he got married. Bummer, but that's the gig he signed up for.

I'll pray for your boys, Bob. Me and my kids pray for the troops every night at their bedtimes. I may wonder sometimes if my prayers accomplish much, but I don't think God or anybody else for that matter could not be touched by the earnest prayers of my 5 year old boy & his 7 year old sister. Them 2 little ones can call down the thunder sometimes!!!:smile2:

7. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I can say being a parent of a Army Soldier I am a nervous wreck myself. Some say oh he will be alright. But that is my son, best friend and first born. He will also be deployed in Nov. Y'all take care.

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Today, David has been deployed. he will have a 18 month tour over in Iraq. We said our goodbyes (just for a little while) and well wishes by phone last night and this morning. Well the tears are still streaming on mine and Jessicas faces. Jessica is taking it really hard. I told her he will be alright. She is 6 months pregnact, so I know it is an emotional rollar coaster for her. Well I will close this with a prayer for the soldiers, May they all come home safe and sound. God Bless.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Continued Prayers for our men and women soldiers. Thanks Patricia.

10. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Most merciful Father in heaven, we humbly ask that as you look upon our brothers and sisters who are deployed in the combat zones of Iraq as well as Afghanistan and those who are deployed in other areas, you would keep them all under your protective an ever watchful eye. Please remind them of their loved ones back home when they feel depressed or stressed as they perform the daunting tasks they will called upon to do. Please Father watch over the families they leave behind and give them consolation. Please unite our families very soon. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    To all the famileys and to the soldiers godbless and we pray for you safe return,THANK YOU ALL WHO SERVE NOW AND IN THE PAST FOR UPHOLDING THIS GREAT NATIONS FREEDOMS....!My hat is off to you all!

12. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.