A pic from Iraq.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSG Johnson, Apr 12, 2007.

1. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    I took this a few days ago and I really like the way it turned out let me know what you think. One of the good things about this place.

Attached Files:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thank you Sir for taking the time to share that Picture with us. God Bless you and the rest of our troops who over there in harms way trying to keep our great country safe.
    GOD BLESS and STAY SAFE!! Hurry Home.

3. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Thank you for your service!

Clouds, or dust?

4. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    That was clouds I was standing on top of the building that we work in. I want to get one like that with an Apachi flying close or in the sun. I had a chance yesterday but I didnt have my camera with me.

5. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    thanks for the amazing pic and thanks for serving our country

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Chuck We are so very grateful for you and what you are doing to serve our Country! Please Stay Safe and Please come home as quickly as you can. Know that we of the BOC are extremely proud of our family members who are serving in the Armed Forces!:big_smile: :big_smile:

7. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Chuck If you run into any Air Force or Navy folks over there look for a James L Hudson and a Christopher Hudson. Tell them your a frind of mine and I ask you to tell them hello. And thanks Chuck for your service and bring it home safe and sound. Also keep your 6 covered. God bless and God speed to you brother. If there is anything you or your family needs let me know and I will do what I can.

8. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice picture Chuck! That would make a nice screen saver. Stay safe and hurry home! Thank you and your family for your sacrifice.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Pretty cool brother, thanks for sharing.

10. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Chuck, that is very beautiful! Continue posting pictures from Iraq. I know with it being a desert scene there has to be some awesome sunsets/sunrises. Though id enjoy seeing any pictures. Thanks for posting them and please feel free to post as many as you want, you'd get rep'd for it :lol:

GOD bless you and all the other soiliders over there. May GOD speed you home!

11. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That's a very neat photo, Chuck.. thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope you'll check in here whenever you can and just know that you are in our prayers. God bless and keep you safe and sound.

12. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the pic! We really appreciate what your doing over there. Please be safe as safe can be over there so you can wet a line with us all again.

13. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Great photo Chuck.Thank you and all our troops.

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chuck that is an awesome picture. Thanks for sharing withe the BOC. Thanks for serving this country. Stay safe and hurry home. God Bless and Keep you.:big_smile:

15. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's a great photo! I wish my camera could get that rich of color. I don't think it will. Looking forward to seeing more! And thank you for your service to this country. BE SAFE!!

16. winston61

winston61 New Member

State:
    Texas
    In the midst of chaos it takes a special eye and awareness to seek and find beauty. Thank you very much.

17. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    great photo chuck ,
    glad to hear from you again.
    stay safe and hurry home.
    god bless you and all those serving with you.

18. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to see ya posting Chuck, thanks for the pic, looks great!

19. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great to hear from you SSG Johnson! Second to the wishes for safe return.

That is an interesting pic. Incredibly vivid sun. I stared at it for a while and still can't figure out the object that is in the foreground. What is that? Also, while staring at it I noticed an interesting phenomenon: look at what the sun color saturation did to the lines of the object where the object actually meets the sun's outline. It is almost like the sun is trying to dissolve the object. If you could figure out how to control that, it might make a cool pic to have an object like that seemingly dissolved entirely.

Just don't get hurt trying to get us more pics!

Safetybass

20. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Chuck
    Been wondering where you were, should have known. You watch yourself over there and LOVE the picture! Please share more when you have time. Thanks for all y'all do over there for this great country, of ours! :smile2:

Take care and Thanks,
    Cheryl