A personal thanks to a couple of Mods!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Aug 8, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I would like to take this time to thank Jholl949 and DeerHunter01 for taking the time to fix my problem that I thought I had. It turned to be a big misunderstanding. After the system was explained to me, it all made perfect sense. Before you get all mad, quit the B.O.C., or do anything that you will regret later as I did, Please talk to a Mod. A simple phone call made all the difference in the world. Again thanks to you!

Please Post letting the Mods that their work is greatly appreciated!

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This place wouldnt be so great if we didnt have the mods we do. They do a great job.

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I just finished praising the mods in another thread so Ill keep this one short Thanks to all the Mods for there hard work

4. Mid-MO fisherman

Mid-MO fisherman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Thanks mods. Due to your hard work we have a web site that anyone can enjoy, any age. Parents dont have to worry about what their kids might be seeing on this website. Just have to worry about when to take them fishin again!

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I just did the same

6. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Thanks mods, you do a fantastic job! Keep up the good work!

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It is a thankless job, but the mods do put forth a fantastic effort. Kudos to you all...:eek:oooh:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A wise person sees as much as ought, not as much can.

8. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    I want to apologize, as my posting probably helped inflame the thread that was pulled last night. In hindsight, I should have done what I usually do in that type of situation and keep my pie-hole shut. So, for whatever part i played in that thread getting out of hand, I am sorry. I really do appreciate the community that the BOC provides, and the hard work that all the mods and staff give us. Thank you all!

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I want to thank the mods and Paul for all the hard work they do.If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be able to be part of the greatest site in the world!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    John I could'nt agree more.