A personal thank you

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dreamer34, Jul 23, 2006.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    to all members who responded to my post about my fishing equipment being stolen thank you for you words of encouragement and for the members who sent me fishing poles to get me back on my feet and my line back in the water i can never thank ya'll enough for helping me out.I've never felt as cared for as i do here in the BOC and now i make it my personal responsability to look for ways i can help out any other members who may be in need..Everyone of you have a place in my heart and will be forever Brother's and Sister's of mine.....THANK YOU

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Great bunch of guys here ain't they Chris? I hope you're back to drowning worms again.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear they helped ya out brother.

4. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Chris,

Where's the cat pics...or is your wife catching them all and your too ashamed to post? Like I have said before - "Catfishing brought me here...brothers keep me here."

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    the wife done bet me she's gonna catch the biggest one of the year now....lol

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It's good to hear that your back on the water once again. You know your wife will most likely win that bet. Have fun.

7. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    that is great news.

8. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Glad to hear you're back in the saddle again! Don't ever bet against a woman fishing, and don't ever let her beat you with your pole. Good fishin', Jack.

9. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Don't thank us, we WANTED to give you some more rods....now you're gonna be at your fishin' hole, gettin' a line wet instead of buggin' us about it all day...haha...ya know I'm kiddin' ya, buddy. Glad you got yourself set back up.

-Red

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Chris - It's nice to know that there are still good people left in the world. I think the members of the B.O.C. show that caring spirit more than any group of people I've been around! Good luck catching some fish with your new equipment! Don't be concerned about the wife outfishing you, it happens to me often!:eek:oooh: :crazy: :roll_eyes: :lol:

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thats what a family is for.
    Bill