A Parents Wish...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Nov 14, 2008.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html

Get your tissues out, this made me CRY...ever heard the saying what goes around comes around??? That's what this reminded me of.

I saw so much of this in my dad when his time came. I know it will be my turn one day too.

I didn't know quite where to put this, but I think it's worth watching
    I hope no one finds this offensive.

2. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Oh god Cher....Where do you find these things?! It's perfect. We're going through a time in our lives trying to get my mother to help my grandmother (her mom). She feels put out by her and we try to tell her that Nana needs helping, not hurting. I just e-mailed it to mom. Maybe now she'll see the light. Thanks, gal. You're one'a the best.

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    It just happened to hit my mailbox about 15/20 minutes ago and I thought in my mind, someone besides me needs to see this....We will all need to return n the same spirit what we were given at some point! It's the RIGHT thing to do!

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I saw this last night and my puter messed up so now I say that is a great vidio it ought to be manditory watching for all

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cher thanks for posting this video. Why does it take so long for children to get their eyes opened? Beautiful and touching.

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    definatly a must see!!! makes me wanna wake the kids right now so i can spend more time with them.

7. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    because they dont see or understand the whys behind the NO till the shoe is on the other foot. maybe this video should be shown at schools once a year.:wink:

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the vido Cher, Very touching ...

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    A personal thanks Cher!!