Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonderin if any of all done it like I do. Me and my fishin buddys like to hang 15 or so limb lines up and then hit our pole fishin holes. With the limb lines we can fish the places that you just can't get in to with your pole. We bait out at dark and then settle in and pole fish for 2 hours or so. Then go run the lines and rebait or whatever. I was just wonderin if anybody else done it that way or I was just weird.

·
Registered
162 Posts
nope not weird at all, i have done this on many occaisions, and i really enjoy it, im not a commerical fisherman, so i dont set alot of lines usally about ten, i set them just as close as i can to where i will be fishing with the rods, we a fish hits on a calm night, you can hear them quite a ways away, we go over take them off, and we release everything we catch, we run our lines about every hour, this is a great way to find out just what type of fish is in the area you are fishing with rods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.