a nice day to fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, Nov 19, 2007.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    hey gang troy was nice enough to pull up the forcast for the week.
    looks like today and tomorrow is going to be in the 70's. are any of you guys going out? I'm thinking about taking a half day tuesday and go out somewhere.

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I cant go. I did some welding on my trailer today and noticed the plate was missing. Got to go report it tomorrow and get a replacement.

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I was trying to make it out tomorrow but that ain't happening!

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I probably wont be able to go out until the weekend or so and it looks like a good front is going to come through.:confused2:

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    You're right, that's why I've been campaigning to get tomorrow off from work, but as of now the BOSS :angry: can't see it like that!

Oh Well, I am going out Wednesday during the day! BURRRRR:crazy:

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    What time you heading out Willie and where you headed? I've got a couple meetings in the morning, but may be able to do something in the afternoon.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
  8. catmandu62

catmandu62 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey ryan if you want to go this weekend drop me a line ha ha.:eek:oooh:

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Looks Great!!!!!!!!! Way to go Willie.

10. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Was out today up at 25 TW, took 1.5 hr. to get shad, late a.m.--early p.m. boated 8 & 5 lb. blues. Beautiful day!:tounge_out:

11. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Thanks for the report Mike, wish I could have been out there myself, it would have been a great day to be on the water.
    Willie, let us know how you do. I would like to be out there tomorrow, maybe after work. Good luck, I hope you catch a biggen.

So who is going out this weekend around here?

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm going out on Wednesday morning, not sure where yet but I'm going!

Hey Ryan, ah...............................you want to sell a bag or two of your loot? Pretty Please......with sugar and cherry on top! :big_smile:

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I dont know about selling it but you can come over and grab a couple bags just give me a call.

14. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    i dont think i'll get out today, ryan when and where are you going this weekend

15. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Hey Rat when you heading out in the morning? and where from? I'm leaving for Kentucky tomorrow night, but wouldn't mind getting out for a few hours early.

16. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well Willie I dont know, my dad just called and with this front it is supposed to bring some ducks down with it. He is headed down today to go duckhunting and wants me to go this weekend. I am torn, I have all of this new bait I want to use and a new reel (no rod yet.....ehumm Cuz?:smile2:) But this is probably the only weekend I can go with him. If for some reason he gets down there and tells me it is not worth the trip. I will give you a call and me you and Aaron can head out. If I do end up going hunting I know Aaron said that he was wanting to go. I should know for sure by tomorrow night.

17. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    I'm taking off now and will be at Columbia Bottoms around 2:00pm... anyone that would like to go just team up with me there... it's one of those where I was planning on going then work called and just got off early enough to get in a couple of hours.

18. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Good luck Mike I hope you get on them today and stick some biggens.

19. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm not sure where I'm heading out to just yet, I wonder if the Flamm City ramp is still unusable? That is the only ramp I am aware of down there in that area. I could go to the STL and head south, I went north last time, all the way to the chain of rocks and ended up with a dink and a sturgeon. I Wish I could make up my mind! :crazy::crazy:

20. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I can help ya out Bill. Last time I was out those fish were still not deep. They were in 25 to 35 ft of water. I did mark one big fish in a 50ft hole but that was it. The Flam City boat ramp is still out of comission in my opinion. I would try down at Truman ramp or head to the downtown ramp. Hope that helps ya.