A New Toy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Guido, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ok guys and gals its almost x-mas and I need some new toys. So what do you all use for gear. I have 2 abu garcia 7000c3's with two 9' shimano rods. So what do you all use. Would like to know what my fellow catfisherman use.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    2- ABU 6000's on 8 ft catrods ( Wally World rods) Also 3 Penn Reels on 7 ft rods.

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well I'm up to 54 combo's , but my go to is my two 7000 pro rockets on 7' tidewaters

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Catfishsafari rods with Abu 9000 big games. Trying out the Team Catfish rods also.

5. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    54 combo's :crazy:

6. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    bluejay how do you like your catfish safari rod's. Ive been thinking of getting a few of those.

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I won't say there any better than some ome elses rods but I will say I am very happy with them. On my second year with them. Very good product and Steve and Tina are great to work with. Get you one and decide before you buy the store out. LOL

8. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    my go-to set up is my shimano 4500 baitrunner on a 7 ft MH king kat cabelas pole, than i have a okuma abf 50 on a 6 ft king kat pole, and a 65 salt striker on a 8 ft. south bend pole, can't complain about any of those set-ups