A message to "my" boys.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

This morning I woke up thinking about all the wonderful young people we have here on the BOC. It's a great thing to have them as part of the family! They're not only the future of this awesome sport of catfishing, but also our country. I for one appreciate the fact that these young men have some good heads on their shoulders. You're a terrific bunch boys (you l'il sisters too, just haven't gotten the chance to jabberjaw with y'all too much)! Thank you for all you do to make the BOC a fun and friendly home away from home - for entertaining me :lol:, teaching me :smile2:, pickin' on me :roll_eyes:, spilling your secrets :eek:oooh:, sharing your talents and dreams :cool2:, and just for letting me be an ear when you need one. Your participation here is more valued than you know. I hope I can become acquainted with ALL of you in the years to come, but I'm sending out special greetings today to Katmaster Jr., Wil, bigcatmaniac, field989, catmanofohio, Ghoulscout 13, CJ21, catman529, Flatasaurus_Rex, SkiMax, Redd, CatfishHateMe, Gibbzilla, brstone01, channelcat_tracker, Maysville Catfish, kickin_wing, and our newer chattin' buddy, TX Fisherman. (If I forgot anybody I have no doubt they'll let me know :lol:!) Love ya l'il brothers!!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

2. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Very nice & thoughtful post Tanya! BOC is quite the cool place to be.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I did not see my name anywhere, lol.

4. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i havent seen u on chat in the mornings in a while little cabin hope alls well

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am OK, just been job huntin alot.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Still claiming youth, huh Matt? I do believe I read just yesterday that you're on the VERGE of being over-the-hill :lol:. And since when have YOU been called Little Cabin :tounge_out:?

I'm doing fine Tom, thanks for asking. Just workin' quite a bit, but I'm still alive and kickin', bro :smile2:!

7. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Ahh, your so precious. Bless your heart.

8. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    haha she told u old fart!!!

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You're a nice lady Tanya.

10. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Big George, don't be reading this thread, she's only interested in the youngn's. i'm outta here too.:lol:

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    so what do you have against us old guys. Tanya?:confused2:

:lol:

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Nice post Tanya---Now were gunna have a bunch of youn-uns running around with there heads in the clouds.:lol:

13. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I feel the same way about the young folks for they/you are our future Thanks for the post tanya very well put:smile2:

14. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Scary, ain't it...:eek:oooh:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

15. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    "Young people!"She said "young people"!She never once mentioned Old Goats!Heh,heh!Tea,this is what you get for surviving that "Punk stage" of life.Wake up.You made it old man!Yea! you! you look old to those kids.Real old.Shaving that beard with the grey just exposes the wrinkles!That is OK.Have you noticed how your family photo's have started to look like a man with his daughter and granddaughter?We all have to go through this stage of life.Welcome.Do not be surprised when some young lady gives you a senior citizen discount.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, I sure know what you are talking about. As long as I stay young at heart I'll be OK.

17. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Ya'll need to quit talking about me like that......LOL And Tea sense when do we have harts I though they were replaced with pace makers.....LOL

18. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    So working girl how is life treating you.PeeWee not only do they offer me a senior citizen discount but they also try and help me across the street!!!!!:big_smile: :lol: Particularly when I dont want to go HAHAHAHAHA. Some of them leave me out in the middle.:lol: Nice post princess ,as usaul thinking of everybody else.:smile2:

19. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks Tanya, i had to play an audition the other day for my trip to europe and they rated us, out of 38 trumpets i got 5th. in my band i got 1st part 3rd chair. my director here in minden was very proud and i made a lot of the people jealous lol. im leavin in 2 months! cant wait.

20. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey check it out! im second! haha that means im one of the best! lol