A little insight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Feb 15, 2007.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I have noticed a lot of new members and I know some of the not so new members may need to read this so here goes !
    We all talk back and forth on this puter and become friends but how many of the members from here would you recognize if you saw them in person?
    To cure that problem go to the member gathering forum see where and when they are see if you can make plans to go and then sign up go and shake as many hands as you can with your friends it does not have to be in your own state you are welcome at any and all you can attend you already made the friends now go see them in person the season for gatherings have begun . Hope to see you at ours in Ga.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Richard thats a good Idea. I hope to make some of these gatherings this year.:big_smile:

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Your are welcome in ga if you can make it

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sure wish I could make it to the Ga. gathering. I was found under a tobacco leaf somewhere around Moultrie Ga. Lived there 'till I was 6, then we moved to Mo. I haven't been back since then, but hope to someday.

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks Richard hope to make a few this year

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    To all of you like I said comeon to Ga in May and eat some good food drink a gup of coffee with us you won't be sorry

7. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Matt,
    I went to Moultie last week.
    Haven't been there in years. My father was born there and I went back to see if I coud find his fathers grave (My Grand Father) since he died in 1932 I never got to meet him. I l always thought his name was Robert Calhoun which is my father name but I was wrong his name was John C. Calhoun. Also have some relatives that still live in Pavo,Burlin, Marryville, Thomasvill,Valdosta.
    You should make the trip back one day....Its changed.

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just thought I would say again all BOC is welcome to join us in Ga. first part of May