A little help please

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Dec 16, 2006.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Ok somting wierd goin on with my cp. when I make a post or use the float chat I have a series of numbers come up, 22-350 somthing. If I click on them they go to specific parts of the rule book, it didnt start happening until I made swordsman. Is this normal or is there a glitch with my cp or the sight?

2. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Rich, I felt the same Sheet feeling when I saw them. some post tried to explain it... maybe tomorrow we will know.... Kind of like "authenication numbers" from a commanding officer with alert information... Just kidding

bayrunner ray

3. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Dunbar;
    Richard, I know what you mean. I've been getting numbers from 22 to 352 on my screen too?????????
    Maybe it's some "Commie" plot or something to do with the X-Files or something, ... I don't have any idea!
    With all the stuff that is going on in today's World, ... who can tell??:lol:
    Take Care and have a SAFE Holiday Season however you may choose to observe [or not] the season.
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    43 takes you to fishing line reweiw and anything to do with line each number has its purpose , i think it will be useful

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I was told they were just a figment of my imagination...:lol:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    The numbers make no sense to me. I know they lead to threads but why. :roll_eyes:

As for the help. I need a little right now. I just dropped a plate of food. left over stuff chicken with peppers , cheese rapped in bacon, fried catfish spicy homemade fries, fresh peas and ham. its all over me and part of my keyboard.
    My dog love's it and me for dropping plate. My wife, I'm hiding from.
    Dang the luck.

7. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    we're all seeing it, it's not you, dont worry. have no idea whats up with it, but as long as it aint messin up the BOC I'm fine with it for now.