A little help - BOC Tattoo

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bluecatnut, Apr 9, 2006.

1. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    i am thinking about getting a boc tatto that i can show off for the tv but i am a lousy artist and i am not really sure how i want really it
    i was thinking boc in old english then having a picture with a flathead with a arm in it's mouth what do y'all think about that

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    How big are you planning on this being? Where do you plan on placing this tattoo? Is color an option or just black and shading? I might be able to sketch something up, no promisies. Any good shop should be able to do the lettering for you when you go for your tattoo. If you had something custom in mind, pm me with a picture and I can see what I can do.

Aaron

TA2D

3. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    sounds great, hope it don't hurt too much. lol

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Evan thats the whole idea of a Tat they do hurt a little but its a good pain :)

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dusty,

If you are going to do it, I can send you a high res image of teh line art logo. It looks kick azz, and eventually, I am going this route also.

I am afraid, others have beat us to the punch :sad:

6. captain5214

captain5214 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    no more tatts for me. its been a decade since my last one. think about what you are doing, bro.......see you were in the "crotch" also....i can see a devil dog tatt, but a catfish................charlie r

7. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    already have my corps tats and i wan tsome more ink i was raised catfishing and i'll die catfishing

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    i seen a tat like that on the show "dirty jobs" the guy-he was also a catfish noodler had a tat of a big ol flat with what was left of an arm hanging out of his mouth.it was a pretty killer tatoo!!! let us see what the end result is!!!and lets hope the cat doesn't get your arm like that.

9. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    A BOC tatoo sounds cool,but I'd probably put it in the same location Cher has her butterfly.

10. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    That would be a sweet lookin' Tat Bro. Be sure and post a pic in the "Tattoos what ya got" thread.

11. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    That sounds very cool. How about putting it on your forearm? So you know the cats will get a taste of it-
    Post pictures when you get it or the design ya'll come up with. It truly shows your devotion to the BOC! :)

12. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thats too cool, send me that line art BOSS cause I want one too.

13. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Shouldn't that be a BLUE CAT . The ink is blue anyway. I am looking forward to seeing pics of it.

14. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    My brother does tatooing and i use to. but i gave it up and the drawing also. i have only did afew drawings since then and only 2 that are a big part of the family has the only drawings i have did since.

I think one was a catfish that had flames onit and had brotherhood of catfishing right over the back of it. i cant remember what the other one was cause there was alot going on in my life at that time.

15. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    i have been looking everywhere and i can't find a flathead pic can somebody help i am getting my tat today if i can find a really good pic thanks all

16. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    i have a flathead on my leg(hence the name"cattoo"). its green and yellow though. its the cat thats on the berkley catfish bait package. the one on the package has a darker tint green but when the dude started doing it he couldnt get the color the same and i told him it was ok and we just went with it. there is a pic in my profile of it.

17. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have one that is the LOGO for my record Co., Flathead Records. I'll try to attach it to this. If it doesn't show up you can PM me.

18. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Too bad you don't want a tattoo of a fly... I'm great at drawin' flies. :lol:

Seen it, Done it, Can't remember most of it.

19. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Dusty,the tatoo sounds cool.Hope to see a post of it after its done.
    :thumbsup:

20. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    as soon as i can find someone around me that has a digital camera and a scanner i can post it i got it on monday it is way cooler than i expected i am very proud of the work the guy did if i explain it it would not do it justice so y'all will have to wait sorry about that i think it would be one hell of a boc shirt :confident: :confident: