A Little Early, But Mark Your Calenders!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by JustinGarner, Dec 6, 2009.

1. JustinGarner

JustinGarner New Member

State:
    Topeka, KS
    To all my brothers here:

January 10, 2010 I will be getting off a plane at Kansas City International Airport. At approximately 6:30 pm on January 10th, there will be a celebration at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Wanamaker Rd. in Topeka. I am hereby inviting all who may come across this to welcome home a soldier from a year-long deployment in support of the Global War on Terrorism. I ask for no gifts, no favors, just your company (and maybe a beer :wink:)! Also, there may be one fishing expedition before I head to the northwest. Not expecting to catch anything, but I wanna get me some Kansas catfishing in before I leave for Lord knows how long. I want to thank all of you who have given our great military your support and I look forward to seeing y'all out there!

-Justin

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I'll be working on the 10th. But if the waters firm and you want to travel an hour north of topeka, I'll get you on some farm pond crappie. PM me if your interested.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    An early "Welcome Home" Justin.

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Yes to what Kyle said...

A BIG Welcome home......

Justin I think you deserve your party to be at Hooters on Wanamaker Rd:wink::wink::big_smile:

5. JustinGarner

JustinGarner New Member

State:
    Topeka, KS
    To all three of you, thanks.

Casey- I may have to take you up on that offer, a good crappie fry before heading up north would be great, plus it'll give me an excuse to buy another pole! I need a crappie pole right:wink:

Tom- Not too sure how the wifey would respond to a welcome home party at Hooter's. Great idea though!

6. Circlehook Jester

Circlehook Jester New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Justin, welcome home! And praise the Lord you are a safe and thank you for all you do for this great nation. We here at home are thankful and we know what you are fighting for! :big_smile::smile2::wink:

7. Pennspin

Pennspin New Member

State:
    Alexander City Al.
    :big_smile:Welcome Home!:big_smile:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks for your service to this country :0a31:. Hope you enjoy your stay here at home and catch a bunch of cats :cool2:.

9. flattymatty

flattymatty New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    How long you gonna be in Topeka? I don't see why I wouldn't be able to make it to your welcome home party. PM me a phone number and we'll talk soon. Welcome back bro!:cool2: