A little Catfishing on the Tuscarawas River

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tcba1987, Aug 31, 2006.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    Alittle Cattin'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to try the Tusc river to check out an area for this weekends tournament. Fished with catfish hunter and jeffy V from around 9 pm until 1130 pm. we had some darn nice creek chubs for bait but the fish just werent biting. around 10 pm catfish hunter had a nice run and landed a "FISH OHIO" channel 29 inches long that weighed 8 lbs 3 oz. we had a few other runs but no hookups. fishing was slow , but hey at least catfish hunter got himself another "FISH OHIO" I got skunked as usual !!! :sad2:

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Great fish!! Maybe even better next time!!

3. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Another fish ohio from the riffles on 416. That place is always good for a fish ohio channel and/or a small flattie. Way to go Catfish hunter, at least this one you can count better than the jugged one!:eek:oooh:

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    well me and catfish hunter went back out tonight to try another potential spot for saturdays tournament and had a little success.we fished from 830 pm to 1130. i caught one decent channel cat weighing 5 lbs 2 oz on a live creek chub, had a couple of other decent runs that didnt hook up. Catfish Hunter got skunked tonight, i guess it was his turn !!

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    hey maybe we should draw a map to the riffles so all the B.O.C members can fish there :roll_eyes:

6. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    those are two nice size channel cats