A Lesson about life

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Mar 23, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Some of you may remember a few weeks back that I was going thru some trials of life well let me say a few things that I have learned first do not ever tell one of your children that if they do something that you don't like how you will react because in major life things familey and blood will prevail also don't get the idea that something won't happen to you or yours because it can but on top of all this remember God will get you thru anything if you let him

2. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That sums it all up bro. GOD will not give you more than you can bare.

3. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    you got i r ward, first we have to want Gods help, and then we have to let him help. my life has been so much better since i turned it over to God. so stay strong.

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Our God is and Awesome God.

He forgives us unconditionally.

He helps us when we can not help ourselves.

He does not give us more than we can bear.

He guides us.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I often wonder about all the stupid things and dumb stunts I did when I was younger why I am still alive today to tell about it. Then i realize that God looks after the ignorant.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

ain't that the truth, Walter...it's the only reason i am alive today

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    God will in fact give you more than you can handle, he does it every day.
    Have you seen the TV lately. I mean here in the real world God requires that man kill each other in his name. Or many people think so.

One more thing do you really think the thousands of children that die each day from lack of food are handling that OK.

I could go one. I for one am really mad at our God and I think he should answer to us for his actions that kill many people every day.

The things that go on in this world are a shame and I for one think the buck stops at the top.

Danny

8. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i agree totally,God is there no matter what you do and how you act he will forgive

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Richard - I respect your faith and the strength of your convictions. Remain true to that in which you believe, as your faith will provide you with amazing strength.