a lake called COTTONWOOD?

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by divulsionbob, Mar 21, 2008.

1. divulsionbob

divulsionbob New Member

State:
    illinois
    can anyone tell me if they remember a place called called cottonwood lake. out mear milstadt in illinois. it was like5-6 little lakes next to each other. its a pay lake. when i grew up my uncles took me there. just wanted to know if it was still around. thanks,bobby

2. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I've fished there many times, it's been several years ago. I drove past the road where their sign use to be, didn't notice if it was still there. It's off of hwy. 156 between Milstadt and Belleville. Sorry I can't help any more than that!:sad2:

3. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    yup, its still there

4. divulsionbob

divulsionbob New Member

State:
    illinois
    is it still called cottonwood i wounder. you cant find anything on this lake or lakes anywere. like some top secret thing hahaha.
    but iam thinking about hitting somewere tomorrow. i dont care how cold it is. iam fishing somewere.

5. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    yep they are still open and still called cottenwood .i was just in the baitshop.i belong to the st.clair anglers club straight across the road from the baitshop

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    welcome to the boc, good to have ya aboard

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    yep they are still open and still called cottenwood :0a23: