A Hardcore Fisherman, Soft-Hearted Man!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Aug 9, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Couldn't get time off work to go on vacation with Sarah, and the kids. So I had to stay here. Thats the downfall of my profession! Road work occurs during the summer! I have enjoyed my semi-bachelor week fishing and doing what I want, when I want etc. LOL... But, I am ready for my wife and kids to come home! rollo

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I imagine they're ready to come home, too...:wink:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Man Jason when I get free time Im set LOL, but I do get lonely when I dont have the wife or kids at home with me. When that happens depending on the day (like if I have to work) then Ill probably just sit around and watch TV. If its a weekend and they are not around (which doesnt happen often) and I dont have homework to do then Ill probably be giving one you guys a heads up and see if you want to go fishing.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Yes it is nice for the family to leave on a trip every once an a while an u not have to or can't get to go ,but is nice when they get home too :wink:

5. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I hear ya Rollo, goin' fishin' and gettin' a break keeps me from goin' crazy sometimes, but it also helps me appreciate the family when I get home :wink::big_smile:.