A great DNR enforcement division highlight for this week

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by sal_jr, Dec 12, 2006.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Here ya go.

I would not have been calm if this would have happened to me. On a lighter note, if it were me that this happened to, I would have been in exactly the right place, once I realized what happened: On the toilet. ROTFL :eek:oooh:

-Sal

A man was in the bathroom of his Newaygo County hunting cabin when the top of the toilet tank suddenly shattered. The man looked to his left and saw a bullet hole in his shower stall. He looked to his right and saw where the bullet had ricocheted off the wall into the tank top. The man and his camp companions ran outside and found another hunter standing in a field about fifty yards away. They yelled at the man who said he had shot at and missed a doe. The shooter then walked away into the woods. At this point the man who had been in the bathroom at the time of the shot noticed where the bullet had passed into and out of the right pant leg of his blue jeans. Sgt. Scott Wilk responded and was able to locate and ticket the shooter for reckless use of a firearm.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Sal, I don't see how there aren't more injuries than there are due to the excess of stupid people with guns (guns don't kill people, idiots with guns kill people).

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Some days it just don't pay to get out of bed...:crazy:

~~~~~~~~~~
    If the facts do not conform to the theory, they must be disposed of. ~~Maier's Law.

4. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Well, how do you measure that for the Boone & Crappit ?

5. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    new stuff from January of this year: :lol: :roll_eyes: :wink:

COs Mike Bomay and Brian Lebel worked a decoy patrol in Mecosta County. A subject had seen the decoy and leaped from his truck as his wife drove off. The man ran past a no trespassing sign and fired his muzzleloader at the decoy. When the smoke cleared and the deer hadn't moved the man quickly tried to reload. CO Bomay, who was dressed in a camouflage hunting suit, ran up and yelled, "Why are you shooting at that deer?" The busy trespasser yelled back, "Why not?" CO Bomay responded, "Because it's a decoy and you're trespassing." The man stood up angrily and yelled, "I knew it, I knew it!" as well as some other various phrases. He was ticketed for trespassing and his firearm was seized.
    =========================================================
    CO Ryan Rademacher was patrolling Newaygo County federal land when he came upon a large pile of junk. Information in the pile led him to a subject with whom he was familiar. CO Rademacher went to the subject's residence and talked to his wife. He advised her to have the subject clean up the mess and call him when he returned home. CO Rademacher returned to patrolling the federal land when he came upon a second large pile of junk. Located in the pile were sinks, a toilet, cabinets, and other household items. The subject's name from the first pile was found again in the second pile. CO Rademacher was able to locate the man later in the day and issued him a ticket for the litter. The subject had prior arrests for spearing salmon with a sword, an ORV violation, and recreational trespassing, as well as another litter incident. In defending himself to CO Rademacher for his numerous transgressions he said, "I'm not a bad person; I just do dumb things sometimes." CO Rademacher recommended he stop doing dumb things.

6. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Sal, Why does Woody look like yer making him an "offer he can't refuse" in the new avitar?
    :lol:

7. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Because I am. :lol: :wink:

8. Whiskerwhacker

Whiskerwhacker New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Hey Sal, How come Woody looks so, Uhhh, waxy? Maybe he is "waxing" philisophical? Any input?

9. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Woody Allen and I shared a table at Madame Toussaud's- and he didnt leave.

That should help explain his "palor"

LOL

You ought to have seen me and my wife with Castro and Arafat. Maybe that will be my next profile pic. LOL

10. Whiskerwhacker

Whiskerwhacker New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Well I have to say it was a mighty original avitar. I almost bought it, for a minute, ok, for a few days. Then I put 2 and 2 together. Great idea. BTW, Glad to see you're still with us on the internet.:big_smile:

11. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    To be honest, Im still going offline here soon. Just not as soon as I thought when I made that thread.

By the month's end you will likely not see me around online for a while- but I will be back for sure, I will be able to fish for sure, and I will still participate in any BOC events I hear about through the grapevine.

Im also getting a new cell phone too so my old number will be reverting back to my work- who gave me the phone. If I get the replacement in the next week, I will surely post the number online.

-by the way, better phone deals exist in Detroit, so Ill probably have a detroit number even though I live up here in the sticks. LOL

-Sal