A good week....

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Cathooker, May 13, 2008.

1. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    Last Monday my wife and I went cattin on Chickamauga Lake near the Nuke plant. We caught 17 blues ranging from 4 to 16 lbs. Then on Friday I took my son and a guy that works for us back to the same place. We caught 35 white bass and 23 blues. Some of the white bass were in the 2 pound range and the cats ranged from 5 to 12lbs. Then on Saturday I carried one of my customers, his dad, and two guys that work fro him. We had two boats and I showed them how I fish for the cats. They sure were a happy bunch when they left....they had 19 blues ( 2 to 10 lbs) and a really nice channel cat (6.5 lbs) in the cooler. They kept talking and drooling on the way home about how much "southern fried" catfish they were going to eat.
    It was truly a good week!!! All the cats were caught using frozen skipjack as bait in 50 to 60 foot of water.
    I'm itching to get back on the water asap.

2. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Three good trips in a week, now that's good fishin'. Congrats on the great week Alan.

3. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    Thanks Dave.....

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Alan, that was some fine fishing buddy. I don't blame you, I would be having a fit to get back out on the water also. Thanks for the report my friend.

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :eek:oooh:I'm jealous!!!!! and green with envy:crazy:.

I wanna go fishin like that...
    Maybe it will happen soon...if gas will go down enough to be able to fuel the dang boat :big_smile:

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Ohhh yeah, .... CONGRATS on the catches!!:wink:

7. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds like three good trips and some happy folks congrats to you all