A good thread for Halloween..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by beespringer, Oct 9, 2009.

1. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Heres the question..Do you believe in ghosts??
    Also if you have ever had a personal sighting than please let the group in on it.:big_smile:

2. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    You go first. I don't want to be the first one laughed at.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes I beleive in ghost, I have never seen one but I know a few people who have.

My brother in-laws little girl died at 5 years of age.

They claimed, and so did visitors of the house that they saw the little girl many times as a spirit, and she would look older as she aged.

They said this went on for about 12 years, and they claimed they saw her alot, sometimes weekly.

4. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Well people have laughed at me my whole life so here goes..
    I havn't seen anything I would swear was a haint but I have had a few times where I thought I might have seen one ..just wasn't sure .If a ghost was to come and show its self to me it would have just stand out where I could get a good look or I would think it was a bird flying by or A UFO OR SUMPTEN..:roll_eyes:

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    There is no such thing as a ghost. :smile2::smile2::smile2: LM_O

6. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    Ok here I go. I did see something once. Back when I was still in high school. I woke up in the middle of the night. I sat up in bed and watched the figure of an old woman as she walked around my bed and out a door. It was a ghostly figure and more like smoke than anything solid. But I could definitely make out an old woman. Or maybe I was just not over the 10 cent beer night at the Party Center from earlier that night. I really don't know. At the time I thought I saw it I know I was drenched in sweat after. To this day I don't know which.

7. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i beleive in them never saw one but if i did i have to go and poke at it and make sure it real

8. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    ok heres mine. my grandpa died in 1989 he was in a hospital bed as long as i can remember. dad took me to grandmas house the day after it happened and they told me what was happn. the hospital was comin to get his bed. i still swear to this day and have had dreams about the happining. whin the guys came to get the bed i was cryn like crazy but i swear i saw my grandpa sittn on that bed with his head down. when he saw me he looked up and said its ok son, dnt be scared and then was gone. the next day we closed his casket and had a 21 gun salute. he was a p.o.w. in ww2. i havent told no one that story wxcept for my family so i hope i dont get laughed at. me and him was close and i swear that happened. so yes i believe.

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    dont know what it was or what caused it but my cuzin took a picture of uncle edds casket and when they had it developed there was uncle edd at the top of the photo looking down on the casket.

10. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    I ready don't know I know few who say they have. Strange things happen and we don't know why I've never seen one and don't want to. Some catfishernen I know are scary enough for me

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  11. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    ok guys. now you have done it. I am going to have to sleep with the lights on tonight. :wink:

12. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    This is some good stuff..I never had some of the things happen like you guys have but ..yes I do believe in wandering spirits..:crazy:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I've seen them all at one time or another :wink:. Sasquatches run rampant in this area on Thirsty Thursdays :eek:oooh::smile2:.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The only strange think close to this happened in my early 20's,I was married to my first wife. I was out in the barnyard working on a corral,I kept hearing someone yell "HEY" I'd answer WHAT!! this went on about an hour,I finally got pissed and stormed into the house,Yelling at my wife"WHAT THE HE!! DO YOU WANT,she says "What the HE!! are you talkin about.:smile2: She swore she wasnt hollerin at me,But I know what I heard.

15. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Not while sober. :big_smile_2:

16. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    LMAO..Now drunk dont count:wink:..If it did I could tell some gooduns from the past..:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

This thread will die quick if ya start throwing out all the drunks :wink::smile2:.

18. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    O.K The Bar is still open:wink::smile2:

19. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    First the Drunks then the Baptist :smile2:

20. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Get a hold of the book Ghost of the battleship nc .i have met the guy that wrote it an he swears all these things have happened to him working as a night watchman aboard the ship.