A good laugh

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by MrFlathead, May 18, 2009.

1. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    I was fishing this weekend with my boys and there was this asian woman around 40 years old with a spool of line that her man was getting ready to put on his rod... She had tied a hook to it and put a worm on it and a stick through the hole and "presto" a fishing pole. Well she was fishing where a bunch of carp were swimming around and all of a sudden i hear a scream in a language i couldnt understand and i think one of those carp got ahold of that worm and broke the stick and the spool went spiraling into the water making buggles all the way and the string the man just took off his reel was all tangled up on the ground with sticks and grass in it LOL. They were getting ready to go home and out of the kindness of my heart i took the spool of prolly 70 yards of 8 lb spiderwire and I went over there to give it to them, i think they said thank you but im not sure. Here is the real laugher..... After they got the line on the rod guess what I got to do for a good couple of hours till they left, I got to deal with him crossing my line every other cast and that thin braided line getting tied in knots with my braided line because there was a current there.

You gotta love Jesus and his mean jokes!

2. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Now that's funny I don't care who ya are.

3. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    That is funny. You needed an interpreter.

4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

No good deed will go unpunished.LOL:eek:oooh:

5. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    Ah, you still did a good thing, more need to be kindhearted in this world...

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    DONT LIE ZACK, YOU WERE HOGGING CARP IN THAT SEWEGE AND ATE ALL OF THEM , THEN YOU, GOT SICK, TELL THEM THE TRUTH,LOL,PS BOC, I CAN TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT WERE FAMILY

7. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    :smile2::roll_eyes:
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MESS I WOULD GET INTO:smile2:Billy

8. Ozz

Ozz New Member

State:
    wisconsin
    :wink:I consider myself one of the better Flathead Fisherman because the Lord is my fish locator. The worst thing you could do is piss God off in not coming to the aide of those less fortunate than you especially when you fish for the love of it and they fish for food.
    I believe we Flathead fisherman are held high in favor because of all the abuse our boats take, but we keep on creepin into those logs, baits dying on us, but we keep on buying, refusing to put on bug spray afraid to get it on bait, but we keep on swatting and dealing with the high price of gas to fill up boat and truck at the chance that maybe tonight's the night I break the state record, so we keep fillin up.
    God bless you and keep you safe in your pursuit of getting that big girl...Ozz out peace.

9. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE HAD THOSE DAYS MYSELF.IT WAS AWFUL NICE OF YOU TO GIVE THAT SPOOL OF LINE TO THEM THOUGH.

10. hct236

hct236 Well-Known Member

State:
    virginia
    I could have used a good samaritan like yourself today. I was bank fishing and sat down on a rock and layed out all my gear nice and neat, but what I didn't know was I put my feet right in a red ant hill, didn't take me long to figure it out once they started biting!! During my "get the ants off" dance, I managed to kick my bait box in the water with no way to get it back, I just watched it float away. All the good you do will come back to you 3 times over (or at least my mom used to say so)