A good Christmas???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Dec 12, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Grandson comes in today. Gotta get him at the airport at 5:30pm. Next wednesday #1 son comes in. Gotta get him at the airport also. This means there will be 6 adults and a 3 year old in my house. And it ain't gonna thin out till mid january. YIKES!!!!!! #1 son will be testin the strength of his 24 year old twin brothers so I'm sure I'm lookin at whoopin all thier butts. LOL! The Mrs. will be spendin money like a drunk sailor cause the grandson will want for nothin. LOL! Any body wanna adopt me for a couple weeks? LOL! Nah! Lookin forward to it. Gonna get #1 out and chase some blues on the Potomac. Guess I better get ready and start workin on the latrine schedule. LOL!

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Sounds like fun. Merry Christmas George!

3. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    George george george.....

You should know by now, with that many people in the house....

Your latrine is covered in bark. The one inside is reserved for the wife and grandson.

Hope you don't get what Beetlejuice has. It'd be a shame to bust yer butt in it! :smile2:

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George, become Jewish and tell them the holidays are over when they get there and not to expect too much.

You have to realize several things Mr George.

a. You are not King of the Castle for those days. You are the lackey, always with a smile on your face and hate in your heart.
    b. Make sure they change the diapers in the garage.
    c. Program and lock your channel selector to only those programs you like.
    d. Buy a full case of toilet paper in assorted designer colors.
    e. Call your boss and tell him you might be back early.
    f. Have backup reservations at Motel Eight.
    g. Cut your wifes credit card up right now.
    h. Do NOT volunteer to cook anything.
    i. Keep some spare, hoarded food in a closet somewhere when those boys have eaten everything else and you can't find anything.

Last but not least George, with all your BG BS I know you are looking forward to it, and I am happy for ya. have a good one. John.

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    What John said.
    ------------------------------------------
    Also, make sure the exhaust fan is in good working order.
    You would be amazed what a good cleaning of the fan will do. It's like a turbo charge.

One thing I like bout living in the country. I can send the guest outside for latrine
    privileges. Give them a rake for leaves and tell them to stay away from the green vines.
    It gives me plenty of alone time and guest seem to shorten their stay. Especially if its cold.

Enjoy the Family time. :cool2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

It won't exhaust what I leave in there. HMMM! Could be the time out room when I'm done. LOL!

I can't roll with "H" John. I wanna eat. LOL!

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Merry Christmas BG. Sounds like a fun family Christmas with a little fishing throwed in. Are you back to work yet or do you still have a death grip on that duck:wink::smile2:.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    "ALL HALE THE DUCK" LOL! Just about done with him. A couple of more shots and some therapy and back to the tracks. LOL!

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Let the duck go. George, I want to see some pictures of you with that grandkid on you knee. Get that fancy expensive camera out. No fish pictures, or snapshots of the polluted water. I just want to see if that kid is growing a beard yet.

10. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Sounds like you are in for a great time! Have a great Christmas season!

11. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Big G I hope you enjoy Christmas.A time for fun, A time to spend all of the money you have,and glad when it all over.LOL.

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Dear Thonged Santa BG,

Be sure and put some regular clothes on prior to picking up the family!

Merry Christmas,
    Cheryl

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sounds like you're in for a great holiday,George.

14. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Enjoy your family for the holidays. We arent having any family around us for the 2nd Christmas..unless there is some divine intervention.

Take pleanty of pictures and video.
    Laugh alot

Blessed Holiday wishes to you all.

15. tigman

tigman New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    George, I think everyone should have a set of twins. It always means there is some type of competition at every family gathering. We have twin boys 21 yrs. old. The first born is high strung and the second born is an aggitator.
    Have A Merry Christmas!

16. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Merry Christmas George!!! Sounds like you have a real good christmas lined up. That 3 year old grandson will give you a work out.

17. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Can't think of much to say BG. Still laughing at Cheryl!! LOL

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George sounds like your going to have a great Christmas, and I'm sure you will be ready for a New Year. Enjoy the family.

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    George - If you need a safe harbor just drive across Pa. to my place! :crazy: We will take you in or maybe I should ask the wife 1st :roll_eyes: Have fun brother George! :big_smile:

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    OOOOhhhh 3 year old....gonna need more therapy :wink:(not that it will help you any!) Enjoy and have a Good one!