A good article on VRO's

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by Bubbakat, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
  2. edward361

edward361 New Member

State:
    Shiner Tex
    thanks bubbacat i print and saved

3. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Good read bubbacat Thanks!

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Willard the only time I had a motor to blow with the oil pump on it.
    it Was my fault. Did not change out the lines. and had one to turn hard and crack on me.And that allowed the motor to blow. It will not last for ever if you do not take care of it.
    I know a guy now with a Yamaha 50 that if you idle it, The buzzer will sound. And he just keeps on running it. But shoot theres not much of a prop left on it. So that shows how well he takes care of his motor.
    Pete

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    That is the kind of motor you want tostay away from when he puts it up for sale.:wink: But he will blame the maker for it going bad.:angry:

6. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    thanks for the article, i went out and tested my buzzer like the thing said, and not even a peep from it. so now i've got to get a new one, but there is another page on that site showing how to test the buzzer and has replacement part numbers, found the one that buzzes for a couple of secs right when it gets power to let u know its workin for bout 68 bucks, small price to pay to help protect the motor

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Kenneth that is what I was hoping for is that one person learned something from this article and you my man have made my day worth while.:wink: