A golden weekend

Discussion in 'Metal Detecting' started by Bobpaul, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Anybody out there loose a wedding band?

I got another one this morning at a beach in SC. That makes 2 found there and 1 here near home this weekend. Cattail found one Saturday evening, and I got the other two.

This last one has an inscription in it and initials. Anyone who identify's it, can come pick it up, we don't deliver:roll_eyes:

I dug up over 50 items and coins, plus an equal amount or more in junk targets this morning, looking for another ring, or decent piece of jewelry. I got the derned thing right away, 2nd hit in the sand.

Total digs today are;
    1 toy car to add to the collection
    1 paper clip, used to hold the ring up
    1 sinker
    9 quarters
    9 dimes
    6 nickels
    22 pennies

Pics below of todays take from the sand, less all the poptops, bottle tops, and othe junk. Also a pic of the 3 wedding bands, if anyone's interested:lol:

None of them fit me.

Attached Files:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Bopaul, do you have a band in size 15? tea my finger is that big vs. the misses at 4.5

3. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Sorry, I'll keep looking though. 15? you got quite a mit there fella.

I think the one I got today is about a 9, then the two tone one is also a 9 or 8.5, and the white gold one I got a few weeks ago is a 10, it fits my left pinky finger:lol:

Todays ring is the heaviest though, weighing in at 6.4 grams and all are 14K.

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Bobpaul, you got yourself quite a hobby there. What other things have you found?

5. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I found a girl this morning that had just moved down here with her family from Indiana.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Yeah I know, I just replaced my old band with a new one in titanium and it was not cheap. I had a silver one that finally couldn't take anymore abuse and cracked. I hope this new one holds up better.

7. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Titanium is forever. It's not about to crack or scratch. Be careful with it though. I know how you young men are still growing:lol: It'll be difficult to get it cut off if it ever has to be done.

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

I would make a good wager that you didn't find her with a metal detector:lol:

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Sure he did. She was layin on the beach and had a plate in her head! LOL!

You da man when it comes to detecting! LOL!

10. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

LOL George he most likely found the lead in her butt---ox

11. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Guys, I wish I had my camera with me this morning.

There was a girl there that 1000 words wouldn't have been enough to describe her butt.

She was laying there on her stomach and had her bikini bottoms pulled in so tight that both plump cheeks were exposed. It was the ultimate wedgey from hell. Heck it was choking me. I know it was choking her next born child:lol:

Yeah, there are some perks to this hobby.

12. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Bob that sinker looks exactly like the one I lost here in Iowa! How in the world did it get all the way out there? LOL J.D.:big_smile:

13. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Yup JD it's yours alright. On the back is inscribed " If lost, please return to JD Straka".

Send me your address, shipping, and a $200.00 finders fee, and I'll be glad to return this one of a kind sinker to you. I know how you must miss this custom made sinker.:lol:

14. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Thats an odd looking race car. Must be british.. LOL

15. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    It's a Mattel Hotwheels car. All it says on it is waletail, and on the front right fender it has OSO Mathes, then the #66.