A Flathead Guy Trying To Be A Good Hunter!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 5, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It just never pans out.... I try to put myself in postion to kill big deer. But, every year, I find myself looking at the guys in our group that seem to have the edge.... However, when it comes fishing season, I can't feel bad... Why is it? I think its a proven fact, you get out of it what you put in to it!! In fact, I know thats the difference!:wink: You have to pay your dues.... I'm just lookin for an easier sport being im gonna have another child soon! LOL.. Maybe I should start playing BINGO at the local public hall on Tuesday nights!!!...:smile2::roll_eyes: rollo

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Well Rollo ..the way i see it you were not cut out to be a big game hunter or for that much a medium game hunter either:smile2: Now some bird feed spread out on the ground you just might be the best chicken killer mankind has ever known lmao

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Don't give up Jason, eventually the stars will line up and you will get the Boss Hog...I've gone along time since my last big deer and not for a lack of effort, many many hours in the woods. I'm due and if you keep trying you'll score soon....:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gettin ready to head back out in the cold...wish me luck! lol...rollo

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You know what gets me..... These big game hunters I hunt with are always wanting to trade for fish that I get for turkey breasts, deer steaks,,,- Not the backstraps! LMAO!... I get alot of crappies and big gills all winter... BUT... Come ON!! Yeah! I will give ya some fish once, but a couple deer steaks and a turkey breast for some of it... YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! LOL... Them bags of fish will go to MY freezer!:roll_eyes::wink: rollo

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It was a cold day today, Im heading out again tomorrow morningg early. The snow makes ya feel like a true outdoorsman though!! rollo:roll_eyes:

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    give them carp, and tell 'em its catfish. lol

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name: