A few things i hate.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Country01, May 7, 2006.

1. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    people who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... i know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? do i point at my crotch when i ask wheres the restrooms????

people who are willing to get up off their butts to search the entire to find the remote to the t.v, instead of just changing the station manually...

when people say"oh you just want your cake and eat it too"..hell yeah! what good is having cake if you can't eat it?

when people say " it's the last you look " of course it is why the hell would you keep looking if you already found? do poeple do this? then they need their rear end kicked.....

when people say while watching a movie"did you see that". no loser, i paid $12 to come and to the cinema to stare at the dang floor....

people who ask "can i ask you a question".youi didn't give me much choice there, did ya sunshine....

when you are waiting for the bus and some one asks "has the bus come yet?". if the bus came would i be standing here,dumba$$?

2. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    theses are few from a email my wife received the other day.. believe it or not i fit in a few of these....lol

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    How 'bout when someone says, "Can you take a little constructive criticism?" Nothing good ever comes from that.....

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Or when someone say's "can I use the bathroom?".

No way! I think it would be funnier to watch you **** your pants! :cool2:lol

5. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    How about when someone says that they're hungry so you tell what's in the refrigerator. The very next thing that they ask is, can I eat it. No, I just wanted to tell what was in there!

6. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    HEHE my favorite reply to the can i questions i will look at them with a inqusitive look and say i dont know can you??

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I always say you just did when I get that, then they laugh but I start walking away like that was the question they wanted to ask LOL