A few pics of maggie

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by three_rivers, Mar 6, 2007.

1. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Heres the little turd thats been keeping me sooooo busy. Shes jumped from 5pds to 27 in the last 4 weeks and it doesn't look like shes slowing any. Her name is maggie.

Attached Files:

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That is one solidly-built pooch! Maggie's a doll and the more time you can spend with her the better for you all... enjoy! And thanks for sharing her photos :lol:

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    She looks great, best of luck, I'm sure she will provide much love.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Makes me want to grab her just for a good ear scratchin! She's got a bundle of love for ya,so be prepared! Thanks for makin my day. I just love dogs to pieces!:beauty: :big_smile_2:

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Danny,

She is one beautiful dog! There is one in the neighborhood here that is very close to that color, only the one here is a tad lighter and appears to shimmer, when I see it.

I may have one of these one day. My oldest Pom is now going blind and is nearly deaf. Mom's dog is going blind too. So I will be losing a couple in the next few years. It will either be one of these or an Alaskan Malamute.

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us.

Take care.
    Cheryl

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good luck Danny! I have a Black Lab that is 4 1/2 years old and she is a non-stop bundle of energy! If you don't exercise Labs non-stop they will be a problem for you!

7. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    After the recent loss of sister, our last lab, all we could do is pick up and start all over. Maggie is a pleasant distraction for us, along with reminding me why we love labradors so much. With her being fresh out the gate shes had my hands tied so i've been pretty well tied up. I apologize to all you who ask where i've been as i hope you understand its hard to type with chewed up fingers.:lol: Shes all puppy, but catching on quick and i think shes going to work out just fine.

Cheryl, if you get them out of what i call the terrible twos, you couldn't ask for better pups. Thas about the time most of the chewing subsides. With a little time and patience they are super smart. I'm sorry to hear about the pups, i know you'll give them plenty of attention as i'm sure they are spoiled! :wink:

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Danny,

Do you need a new pair of gloves to keep those hands from her teeth? LOL. Just teach her the word NO, then take it from there.

I had a pup a few years back that chewed up the base of my dining room table and the seat off of one of my chairs. :roll_eyes: You know what? I still have both the table and the chair is now at my computer. :big_smile: I think of Mr. Curly Puddles every time I notice the teeth marks. He was a mess. He had curly brown hair and liked to 'puddle' on my ex's feet...........hence his name. It started out as Curly, then Puddles was added. He was the type of dog that needed to be on a farm, so he found a nice home on a very large farm, where he chases chickens, birds, dogs, cats, rats, anything basically that moves. He was part Pom and part something, so he was a Heinz 57. Lord that dog loved to run constantly and still does, most likely.

Take care.
    Cheryl

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oh man Danny, she is SOOOO cute. I'd just like to dig my hands into that pretty fur. Very good looking pup - chocolate labs are the bomb :smile2:! (Well, next to golden retrievers that is :wink:). Thanks for posting the pictures buddy, I loved seein' Maggie!!! :cool2:

10. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    That is a fine looking pup.

11. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Neldon;
    Danny, that one one BEAUTIFUL Young Lady you have there! It brings back some wonderful memories of long ago.
    So many times, Puppy "children" are just like human baby and small children too.:smile2:
    Chewed Fingers grow back. :smile2:
    Table legs and chairs can be repaired.:smile2:
    Be sure to take LOTS of photographs; they are young only once and they grow FAST!! Sometimes too fast!!
    I know you will teach her well and with LOTS OF LOVE.:smile2:
    There is NO love like a Dog's Love!!! :smile2:
    "THANK YOU" for sharing the photos. But remember that Maggie's needs, especially right now, come before we do!
    Cordially and Sincerely,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Message]]]]]

12. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Danny, thats a fine looking Lab you have there. I was just wondering the other day, how big she is getting and how you guys are doing with her. I know it was heart breaking to lose Sister, but now you are starting a whole NEW bunch of memories with Maggie. I am happy that you guys are getting along so well. Don't worry, the "puppy stage" will only last a couple yrs!! lol