A few from Monday

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by BIG GEORGE, May 8, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Heres a few that I got on Monday. It was a good day overall. I wasn't workin. LOL!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks George for sharing the pics of your fish. Looks like it was a successful trip. Much Appreciated.:lol: :big_smile:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Way to go BG, if the fishing dont improve here soon i might have to come down to Joisey and get a few pointers from ya George.

4. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

BG,
    Looks like some good eatin!In the third pic,what is that ontop of that dock?
    Kinda looks like big ole anchor?
    Ernie

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Yes it is. And ya should see the chain thats still attached to it. I've often wondered how to hell it got there and why.

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George, those are some nice channels.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nice pics Big "G"! Good to see you out catching some fish...Now its my turn! :lol:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Nice catches BG, next time Im in the area we will have to hit it, work be damned :lol:

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George,
    Those are some nice looking channel cats you caught. How many rods are you allowed to fish in NJ? I noticed you had 3 rods out that I could see in that one picture. Here in Iowa we are only allowed to have 2 rods with a maximum of 2 hooks on each rod. I think,I may go give it a try tomorrow. I hope I have as good a luck as you did.
    Glenn

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Only 2 per person. There were 2 other people on the boat with me. That and in the area we were in we must use circle hooks till mid June due to the striper run.

11. Chad32

Chad32 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Ah... now that looks like a beautiful day! You have to enjoy those. Thanks for the pics. :cool2: