A favor from all

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Dec 31, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    First i want to wish all the members and guests of the BOC a HAPPY NEW YEAR now the favor I want each and every one of you to make it a point to be very careful in whatever you do tonight so you can be with us next year PLEASE I have lost to many members of my family to stupidity I do not have enough friends to lose any and i count the entire BOC family as my family and friends:cool2::smile2:

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thanks Rich for the Kind words,and this Old Boy will be a flying sober tonight,Too many goofies out there and they don't need me adding to the mix.

So I will be taking Momma out to eat around 5:00 pm,and we will be going over to Omaha,Nebr. to Wang Dings and bring in the Chinese year of the Rat or something like that,Eatin Fried Rice and Fish Heads.Who Else want's to come???? And then after we eat we will come back to our house and drink Pop and Coffee till Midnight then go out side on the back Deck and fire off some Shotguns into the air to bring in the New Year. Isen't that how You All do it down South????? :wink: Later J.D.

3. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
  4. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I feel the same, be careful and have a wonderful New Year. A cab is far cheaper then the consequences.

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just a little overan hour left in 2008 I just got in from work and I see several of you read my request I am very serious about it so thanks to all who heed it

6. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Figure I'll be right here at home. To many people on the road that won't heed the advice to be safe.

Happy New Years everyone!!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Ward is BLESS YOUR HEART I don't use liquor or beer period,but I have family members that do.Thank you so much for your kindness. Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and prosperous 2009:smile2:

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I survived! :cool2: I even made it to work on time at 7 am. :roll_eyes:

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i was a good boy i stayed right hear with the dog and the BOC all night

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Great to hear that You are needed around

11. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I stayed all night at a friends in Louisville did no driving ! I had some drinks but am smart enough to stay put once the fun begins . Thanks for the cares and concerns ! Peace my fellow boc'ers !