Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
i grew up by a river too, and spent many many hours beside it as a kid. still love it today. there has been times in the last few years though when i have lost focus of the river, of my loving family, and of right and wrong. i betrayed my wife and kids with some sort of fantacy female- thinking something new would make my life better. thinking with the wrong head....but thank god my wife is still here, and my focus is back where it belongs... on family, love of nature, and catching monster flatheads.
I dont want to have my ashes spread around the river. i have always made it a point to only be a " guest" of god on the river- to be blessed that he is giving me this river to use for my lifetime- and then passed on to the next fortunate person. I want to spend my eternal life next to my bride of the last 14 years. there is nothing wrong with those who choose to spend eternal life in the river though, just watch out for the big flatheads, my friend.
Thank you my new friends here for helping me to find focus.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.