A Different Christmas poem

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CNTRYBOY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    As most of you know, My stepson and Boc member, Pvt. David Studdard was deployed to Iraq last night around 10:00 p.m. With him in mind and him having a child on the way, it is him and every other soldier that i thought about as i read the following poem.

A Different Christmas Poem by Michael Marks

2. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    With tears in my eyes I say thank you for the wonderful poem, and thank you to all of our men and women who are so proudly protecting us. May God keep them safe and bring them home soon.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

don3778

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    That was beautiful, Newton. Prayers and thoughts go out to all our military men and women who sacrifice selflessly everyday of the year for the freedoms we enjoy and take for granted. They are truly some brave and special people. Thank you for sharing that poem with us all.

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thank you Newton, for posting that.. Not enough praise can be given to our military members...

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you for sharing that poem, it was very beautiful. I pray that David will not have to be oversea's very long and that he will come home safe and sound. Thank you very much for posting!~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Newton, thank You. Merry Christmas to our soldiers and to thier Familys.

7. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Now that Was AWSOME!!!! My little sister MrsJones ( a new memeber ). her husband will be leaving for Iraq in Jan. I sure she will loves that