A day out with the new monsters

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Dsage, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I took sometime this weekend and put the holders on. After getting them installed on the boat I can tell you this I need a stronger boat! (that is in the works though!) I install them and took the boat down to one of the local creeks for some channel cat action. When I get down to the ramp a older guy is backing in to the water, so I get out and start un hooking the boat and putting some stuff in it. The guy pull off the ramp into a stall, at this time I'm putting the last stuff in the boat. I look up and the guy is standing next to the boat with is head cocked side ways checking out the pole holders. We start talking about them more, I gave him the email address but he doen't have internet due to where he lives. I then gave him the phone number. When he was walking off he said he did not think his boat was strong enough since it was a glass boat, as he chuckle. :smile2: Spent 5 hours on the water and I did not miss a single one. The holders make it easy to set the hook and take the pole out.

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Great post Dan. They are really impressive rod holders, Even from a distance. ​

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Great story, I ordered mine today :big_smile:

4. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Great story!!!

5. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member