A dang good day w/ my boy!!!!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BAMA_CAT, Jun 20, 2007.

1. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    We got on them today!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    nice fish, congrats on the catch

3. brisue

brisue New Member

State:
    MO
    Nice catch
    Cant wait totake, the girl fishin with me

4. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    great job keepin him with ya, cant wait to do the same with mine. Great catch

5. JenJen

JenJen New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good goin'! And the cat looks almost as excited as your son does!

6. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    That's a nice stringer. The little cutie pie beside ya will always remember fishing with Dad. I think a father that gives a child more than a nintendo deserves a salute!

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Way to go! And thats all ya are gonna tell us? LOL!

8. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    BG!!! It started out BAD!!!! Hooked the boat up to the truck and did my lil walk around, Bam had a tire on the trailer that was in BAD shape!!! so took on off the Fixer upper in the back yard, headed out to the lake thing stared to look up!!! So we stopped to get ice, gas, etc.(No Debit card) had to run to the bank for some cash. Colby was hungry so we got the the lil man a burger and milkshake. we are on our way now. when out of know where this $@#%^$# stops at a stop sign looks at me and pulls out!!!!Colby's chocolate milkshake goes everywhere all over him and the truck. (ready to just go home by now!!!!!) had a few words for that guy !!! We get to the boat ramp put the boat in the water i pull the truck up and lock it down! Colby starts going CRAZY!!!!! Well you can guess what I didnt put back in the boat after the rain!!!!!!!!!!( yup the plug) So i jump in the boat put the plug in. Go back to the truck, load the boat back up, pulled the plug, let the water out. At this time all i could do was SMILE AT Colby he said whats wrong daddy I looked at him and said BabyBoy, today you get a big one!! We could have just went home but my lil man wanted to fish and the PIX are what we got THAT SMILE ON HIS FACE IS WORTH IT ALL TO ME!!!!

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    DANG! I'm almost sorry I asked. LOL! Gotta luv it. LOL!

10. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    LOL it was late last night!! Yup that SMILE says it all on his face!!

11. Tinybaum

Tinybaum New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Awesome fish. I remember being that little and my dad taking me, now I am 26, and hopefully sometime soon I get a little one of my own that I get to share those memories with.

Tiny

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great pics and touching story after Big George got you to tell it!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::big_smile::cool2:

13. catman73

catman73 New Member

State:
    Lawrence Kansas
    awesome story. I bet your boy will remember that for the rest of his life. I know that I have many memories of me and my grandad doin some of the same type of things. I know that they are some of my best memories and I am sure it will be the same for your little one too.

14. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    dang sounds like some of the same luck i have had :crazy:
    glad your trip ended up the way it did.
    hope you two have many more trips together that end up
    with great pics.
    you better look closly i think one of those cats grew hair!!!:big_smile:

15. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I cant wait for my girl to get big enough to fish with me. Thank you for introducing him into the sport and keeping the heritage alive.

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a good end to a pretty tough day. Thanks for sharing the pics and the story. Sounds like you would fit right in with our gang:lol:.