A CRY FOR HELP

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Johny, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Johny

Johny New Member

State:
    nc
    YES I AM SCREAMING FOR HELP YADKIN RIVER IS DEAD FISH JUST ARE NOT BITEING OR IS IT ME LIVE BREAM, WE HAVE USED IT ALL HOOKED ONE FISH ABOUT 3 POUNDS IN RIVER SEEMS TO BE ROLLING GOOD IS THIS TRUE ABOUT PULLING DOWN HIGH ROCK ? WELL ANYONE FISHING THE YADKIN IF SO ARE YOU CATCHING ANYTHING THANK YOU IN ADVANCE IF IT GETS COOLER FISH GOING DEEP OR WILL THEY SHALLOW UP?

2. Joe321

Joe321 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I dont fish that body of water, but from what i have found out in this website and own my own is that they come up to the shallows to feed(flatheads) in the evening. i have always had my luck drifting in the daytime. if i were you i would find a hole in the daytime and drift fish, in the late evenings, early mornings try to throw up next to the bank, not right on it but 10, 20 yards from it with a live brim. that is just what i would do. best of luck im sure you will find someone on here that fish there regularly. best of luck:roll_eyes:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009

3. crappie59t

crappie59t New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    where do you fish on the yadkin I fish the yadkin myself and I do better in some spots than I do in Others

4. justbfishin

justbfishin New Member

State:
    Hope Mills
    Try drinking beer while you fish. Seems to help.

5. Johny

Johny New Member

State:
    nc
    i fish alot of the yadkin chain steam plant area pumpstation just alot of places area all the way to highrock we will have to get up and fish sometime