A craptacular day at sea!

Discussion in 'Salt Water Fishing' started by catcam, Jun 26, 2006.

1. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Went out fishing for several hours on Saturday and we caught about 25 sand sharks, one croaker and one trigger. To top it off my boat wouldn't turn over after being anchored out. Thank goodness for BoatUS or the tow in would have been ridiculous. Now I need a new power pack for my 1989 88 Special Evinrude. Landlodged for the moment. Yeah, Saturday was a bad day at sea! Hope your weekend was better than mine. :eek:oooh: :smile2: :roll_eyes: :sad2: :big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish, sorry to hear about the boat troubles. Glad ya made it in.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Sorry to hear this Jen. Best money I spend every year is for SeaTow! LOL!

4. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    "Craptacular" lmao! Sorry to hear about your boat. One of the priviledges of mariner ownership, maintenance....:sad2: Good photo!

5. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I never keep the sharks, they are fun to catch though. Keeping the karma good with mama shark! Ended up throwing back the other two keepers, just came home with a dead boat! We'll get her fixed this week. You are so right katfshn50, BoatUS or Seatow is the best money you'll ever spend! We have the unlimited for $140 a year, that tow itself would have been over $300! After your first hour of tow, you've got your money back!