A couple questions...

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Ellis, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Im about o buy some more DK's bait and was wondering, Is there a difference between original, blood, and garlic on performance or different types of water? Also whats a really good hook for DK's I can order online? Thanks abunch:big_smile:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I have the original and blood and they prform about the same for me. Tim Hagen offers it for sale on his web site. If your wanting quart size jars I ordered mine from DK's website. When I order more though it will be the gallon size and most likely blood flavor. The quarts were a good trail size for the waters I fish and have proven to me that it can catch fish in my area.

3. benneeb0y

benneeb0y New Member

State:
    VA
    every 1 speaks highly of the stuff and i have a quart of blood i always keep with me. i have yet to have even a bite with the stuff.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    you might want to check out the Looper rigs here by one of our members, if using DK.

5. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    let me know how you do ellis

6. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Keida, I've used regular and blood and some days I think one is better and some days I can't tell any difference. I just got some garlic but I ain't got to use it yet. As far as a hook goes you can't beat a Looper Rig. They are hands down the best thing on the market. Loop is also one of our sponsors. Here is a link to his website.

st

http://www.loopersrigs.com/main.html

7. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Send Tim Hagan a PM and ask him if doesn't reply to this thread. He uses it a lot and sells to BOC members at a discount which is where I bought mine.