A Classic Adventure

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Sunbird, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Chapter 1

Team BIG STUFF had it's first Smackdown not long after leaving the homestead. Bambi had spent the three previous hours gorging herself on fermented apples under Miss Magillicutty's fruit tree. In a moment, clouded by apple moonshine, she stumbled her drunk whitetail onto the highway. The BIG STUFF train in route to Alabama happened along the way..... CRASH!!!:angry::crazy::sad2:
    There was severe damage to the Durango!:angry:
    There will be a memorial service for dear Bambi Monday afternoon at 2pm under Miss Magillicutty's apple tree. :sad2:

BIG STUFF has arrived in Ala. and even managed a few hours on the lake this afternoon:cool2:
    To be continued.............:wink:

Attached Files:

2. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    Where will the wake be for Bambi?

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I got Slimed today!:big_smile: Smackadiddly-doda-day with a flipflop jap slap! Some kitties got there feelings hurt.:big_smile:

Now where is that beer cave. I need to drink one for Bambi.

4. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Just wanted to tell y'all good luck in Alabama .. we want to see some big stuff from you guys......

5. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    Looks like you will have to win to fix the durango. Good luck to all SC teams.

6. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
  7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sorry about the vehicle, but getting the bad luck out of the way BEFORE the Classic might be a good omen for the tourney. BEST of luck for the remainder of the trip!

Bill in SC

8. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Fresh road kill. Surf and turf.:crazy:

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buddy with luck like that. I bet both of you weigh in at least 376 lbs this weekend on day one. Then 398 the next.:wink:
    Hope to make one day out with you and see what we can find.
    Pete

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I love you all, but GO South Carolina. :cool2:

11. efrith

efrith New Member

State:
    Seale Alabama
    Man can't have nutten

Luck your way

show'em some BIG STUFF

12. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Hi gang! we are still alive. Well chapter 2 was great. We caught lots and lots of kitty cats, and felt good.Then it was time to rest. George and Damon are great cooks, Tacos!:big_smile:
    Chapter 3, We decided to hit the other lake and it wasn't very kind in terms of catches and then the rains pounded us, but we kept on trying.

All in all tomorrow is another day of fishing, so how bad can it be. Its all fun. :wink:

We found Bill in SC a new boat. He can sell the Big Red Blunt and buy the Big Bad Party Blunt. See pic #1..........and 2!!!

Attached Files:

13. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    GOOD luck and hope you guys have a big ole slap-a-thon.
    PS send me the secret Monti tips via PM.
    Watch over Rambone he needs it!

14. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <We found Bill in SC a new boat. He can sell the Big Red Blunt and buy the Big Bad Party Blunt. See pic #1..........and 2!!!>

It'll take me about a week to get the trailer made! Then, I'll be on the way to fetch it! :wink:

Bill in SC

15. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Good luck fishin' you guys! Should be some better weather for you now.

16. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Bill - you need some help buildin that trailer? I think that I got sum scrap lumber inna shop that you can use :smile2:

Go gett'um 'Bird & Pop Pop!

17. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Haven't heard a word in 3 days. We are all ears. Sunbird, the words "woa look at the rack on that buck'' means slow down son!

BE SAFE HAVE FUN!

God Bless All,
    Steve

18. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    sorry bout the truck, but hey at least it wasnt an illinois deer. most of the time they come out of the fight with a win under their belt.:crazy::crazy:

19. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Well, We made it home safe and had an awesome time with loads of fun. George and Damon stayed with us the whole time. They are both outstanding people and fishermen. I encourage those that don’t know them to do so as I’m glad to call them friends.
    We decided on fishing Lake Wilson for most of the pre-fishing and could have loaded the boat everyday with fish in the 3 to 10 lb range as we found them stacked many times and left them in search of big cats. We did fish Pickwick one day, but not much luck there. So we returned to Wilson. We did find a couple places putting out big fish in the 20 lb range. We’ve got some pictures of some 25 lbers on Sunbirds camera.
    Tournament day we headed to the spots where the bigguns came from and hooked 2 big fish to loose them both! Although we had a limit, it was small and we fell way behind. Second day we knew we couldn’t place in the money, so we loaded up with big baits and tried to capture the big fish and that didn’t happen. But we were still happy to be there and enjoyed the whole experience. We were pleased that our pre-fishing had put us in the right spot as 1st , 3rd and a few other top 20 teams came from the area we were fishing as we watched them catch big fish as close as 50 to 60 yards from us. Wish it could have been us, But that’s the way tournaments and fishing goes.
    Thanks to all who where pulling for us

Pop Pop

Attached Files:

20. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    A few more pics.:big_smile:

Attached Files: